Cycloketocaine... (NCAA Football rambling thread)

Started by ZpackSux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BJ Daniels really sucked last year. He's looking not horrific so far this year...and this game. Interesting.

Also, why in the hell am I getting the USF-UF game in West Virginia? It's on the stupid MyTV station that usually shows Ivy League games that nobody cares about.
 
Wow. Amazing things in WV.

There was this crazy dude that ran onto the field at the WVU Marshall game last night. The thing is, WVU was driving late in the game with the time running out. This dude, decked out in Marshall gear, stopped the clock and helped WVU in its final drive big time. He looked CRAZY as hell. He had those serial killer bug eyes.

20100911wvu1_500.jpg



So I looked him up on the regional jail website:

2llf51f.jpg


Someone looked up his name on Google...and what came back is this video.

This dude thinks a cell phone company and the US Air Force is out to get him.

WVU was partially saved last night by a man with paranoid schizophrenia.

That is some Murphy's Law **** right there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jacory Harris and the Canes are going to bring the 'shoe to it's knees tonight! I just wish the game didn't come on at Midnight for me but I'm just glad it's being shown on the Armed Forces Network!

looks more like Jacory Harris and his receivers were the ones on their knees.
 
Well, in their defense, Marshall's head coach was sitting next to WVU's offensive coordinator in the booth this time last year and still knows all of their signals, call strategies, tendencies, etc...combine that with the fact that the game is Marshall's Super Bowl...not hard to see how this could happen...

I'll give you that.....hey, Marshall is better than James Madison or NDSU:laugh:
 
WShould I go to the LSU game? Flights are only $186 out of Yinzer.


I've never been to Morgan Town and your stadium. But I've been to the Death Valley many times...after all, one of my bros is an LSU alum..

They're the worst fan in the world.

Be careful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never been to Morgan Town and your stadium. But I've been to the Death Valley many times...after all, one of my bros is an LSU alum..

They're the worst fan in the world.

Be careful.

Pffft...they can't be worse than us. It would have to involve rape, famine, and fertilizer. I bet Caverject remembers this...we hit Miami's coach in the head with a trash can launched from the upper deck one time. Dude had to go to the hospital. Think about the planning and aim that requires. That is an elite level of hooligan talent and debauchery.

LSU...whatever...they might have numbers with their giant 90,000 human stadium...but they don't have the straight up quality of *******s.
 
Pffft...they can't be worse than us. It would have to involve rape, famine, and fertilizer. I bet Caverject remembers this...we hit Miami's coach in the head with a trash can launched from the upper deck one time. Dude had to go to the hospital. Think about the planning and aim that requires. That is an elite level of hooligan talent and debauchery.

LSU...whatever...they might have numbers with their giant 90,000 human stadium...but they don't have the straight up quality of *******s.
And Miami won that game...Somedays, I wish we had stayed in the Big Easy...
 
WVU isn't that good...but they are better than LSU.

How the eff did they lose that game? (Oh, right, they gifted 17 points to them in the first half.)

Every ****ing year. It's like clockwork. A turnover happy funfest in a game thy should win...
 
Absolutely worst weekend of my life. A&M loses on last second field goal. USC loses on last second field goal. USA loses the Ryder Cup in the last match..

I had no will to live. If I had dog, I would have beaten him.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Absolutely worst weekend of my life. A&M loses on last second field goal. USC loses on last second field goal. USA loses the Ryder Cup in the last match..

I had no will to live. If I had dog, I would have beaten him.

But OU beat Texas! So all was not lost.
 
I thought he was wearing a turban....perhaps a Punjab. Come to find out, he's wearing a wig trying to look like Miguel Angel Jimenez.

jimenez.jpg


There's a $1,000 reward for finding this guy...
 
I swear to God. Les Miles is the dumbest, luckiest son of a bitch to ever coach the game of football.

His team should be 2-3.

The sheer idiocy this ***** gets away with is just astounding.

...

You watch though. 4-1 WVU loses to LSU by 6 at LSU after LSU takes Noel Devine out of the game with a late hit (Devine was working them until, too...which pisses me the hell off)...4-2 Florida loses to the same team by 4 at Florida...I guarandamntee you Florida is ranked ahead of WVU next week.
 
Last edited:
Question for Gator alums and fans.

Was Urban Meyer's success based on work of Dan Mullen? Dan Mullen was with Urban for over 10 years...from Notre Dame to Bowling Green to Utah to UF. He coached Alex Smith as the QB coach during Ute's undefeated season and also coached Tebow as the QB/OC.

Now he's at Miss State..and just beat his mentor and mentor's house.
 
Question for Gator alums and fans.

Was Urban Meyer's success based on work of Dan Mullen? Dan Mullen was with Urban for over 10 years...from Notre Dame to Bowling Green to Utah to UF. He coached Alex Smith as the QB coach during Ute's undefeated season and also coached Tebow as the QB/OC.

Now he's at Miss State..and just beat his mentor and mentor's house.

Not going to discredit Mullen's worth and skill as a coach. But we lost 2 games prior to the one yesterday. Yesterday's loss didn't come out of nowhere.

You know just as well as anyone that football ebbs and flows. And as Urban said yesterday, "We're not very good right now".
 
Not going to discredit Mullen's worth and skill as a coach. But we lost 2 games prior to the one yesterday. Yesterday's loss didn't come out of nowhere.

You know just as well as anyone that football ebbs and flows. And as Urban said yesterday, "We're not very good right now".


My question is, how much of Urban's success was due to work of Dan Mullen through the years? Alex Smith was an awesome QB for the Utes. Mullen developed him. Mullen also developed your boy Tebow..who should have been a TE or a LB..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My question is, how much of Urban's success was due to work of Dan Mullen through the years? Alex Smith was an awesome QB for the Utes. Mullen developed him. Mullen also developed your boy Tebow..who should have been a TE or a LB..

You want a percentage? I'm sure a lot was due to him. I miss defensive coach Charlie Strong too for that matter. They both earned the right to be head coach though.

But I really have not doubt that Urban can put a #1 team (and coaching staff) together again - and soon.
 
In the last few years, Florida has lost....Doc Holiday, the best recruiter of Florida athletes in the world...Charlie Strong, a great defensive coordinator, position coach, and recruiter...Dan Mullen, a brilliant offensive mind...anybody else?

Yeah, there is a bit of brain drain down there.

...

On the other hand, the dumbest ****ing human being in America has LSU 7-0...
 
In the last few years, Florida has lost....Doc Holiday, the best recruiter of Florida athletes in the world...Charlie Strong, a great defensive coordinator, position coach, and recruiter...Dan Mullen, a brilliant offensive mind...anybody else?

Yeah, there is a bit of brain drain down there.

...

On the other hand, the dumbest ****ing human being in America has LSU 7-0...

Yeah but I dont think it will last, theres no way LSU goes undefeated.