D in trig but A in calculus...should I be concerned?

Started by Kiwi210
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kiwi210

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea how this happened. But I got a D in trig and managed an A in calculus the next semester. Should I even be worried about this? I know a D isn't the best thing to have on my transcript...
 
I have no idea how this happened. But I got a D in trig and managed an A in calculus the next semester. Should I even be worried about this? I know a D isn't the best thing to have on my transcript...
no. you shouldn't be worried.

The end.

one grade in one class is never a reason for concern. Especially if you display ability in others.
 
From what I remember some schools do not take Ds for pre-req classes (like trig). I dont think all schools have trig in their pre-reqs but it wouldnt hurt to retake it if you have the opportunity. Then again I had a W and some C's so if its not necessary for the school you're applying to, dont do it.