You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I Hate Being N1'd - Sign Ups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FIRST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sign Ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SARdoghandler @Barkley13 @Stagg737 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @Dinashadow @MOOSEygoosey @ThoracicGuy @Clem J @Santygrass @mkg323 @potentialsheltervet @moonstermash @samac @holdthemayo @Zenge142 @supershorty @vampyrica @fruitsalad @beans2020 @Sakuraaa @Lissarae06 @JaggedJimmyJay @chicandtoughness
fruitsalad
Full Member
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
1. Zenge142
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
I don’t think I’ve ever been N1’d so I’m not qualified for this game
I can think of two occasions!I don’t think I’ve ever been N1’d so I’m not qualified for this game
Numbers and MYO
I can totally but that’s about it with my schedule
*tot
Tot*tot
ally
I’m sensing a theme here… 🤔I can think of two occasions!
Numbers and MYO
An omnipotent reading card is incompatible with mkg life.I’m sensing a theme here… 🤔
Last edited:
Hmm
...
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
...
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4.
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
12 to run?
11 + Samac to be a little more precise12 to run?
If we can start after Sunday I’m in!
Nick will kill me if I start a WW game on his birthday vacation.
Nick will kill me if I start a WW game on his birthday vacation.
He’s not going to spend his birthday in jail. Call his bluff!If we can start after Sunday I’m in!
Nick will kill me if I start a WW game on his birthday vacation.
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
10.
11.
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8.
9. Fruity
10.
11.
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if I love being N1ed though 

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't hmm me, @Animal Hmmwife, I need to understand the eligibility rules.
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10.
11.
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10.
11.
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
Anyone can play! I just like putting hints in my title.Don't hmm me, @Animal Hmmwife, I need to understand the eligibility rules.
What was the hint here?Anyone can play! I just like putting hints in my title.
Mods: @Animal Midwife, @kaydubs, and @supershorty
SOD/EOD: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: 36/12
Yeeting: Majority starts Day 2. Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available. Ties are resolved with one candidate dying by RNG. No Yeet is allowed.
Killing: Mandatory for mafia.
Posting: Thread is locked at night.
PMing: Only mafia may communicate outside the thread.
YoLo: Votes are locked and cannot be changed for any reason...
SOD/EOD: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: 36/12
Yeeting: Majority starts Day 2. Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available. Ties are resolved with one candidate dying by RNG. No Yeet is allowed.
Killing: Mandatory for mafia.
Posting: Thread is locked at night.
PMing: Only mafia may communicate outside the thread.
YoLo: Votes are locked and cannot be changed for any reason...
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 1,393
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This was.What was the hint here?
Mods: @Animal Midwife, @kaydubs, and @supershorty
SOD/EOD: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: 36/12
Yeeting: Majority starts Day 2. Assume yeet is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available. Ties are resolved with one candidate dying by RNG. No Yeet is allowed.
Killing: Mandatory for mafia.
Posting: Thread is locked at night.
PMing: Only mafia may communicate outside the thread.
YoLo: Votes are locked and cannot be changed for any reason...
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 1,393
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
Start date ASAP. It's important that two spots are left open for @WildZoo and @Crayola227 since they will be representing us.
The setup is called Gold Rush 15er and features 15 players.
It consists of the following:
2x Mafia Goons
1x Mafia Roleblocker
1x Town Motion Detector
1x 1-Shot Town Vigilante (n2+)
1x Town Doctor
9x Vanilla Townies
Flips are alignment only.
Players
1. genny
2. Zenge
3. Mel
4. Pippy
5. sunshine
6. Cray
7. dubz
8. Vis
9. mkg
10. alley
11. April
12. Bob
13. mayo
14. Sporty
15. Bread
Spec
1. Lawpy
2. alissa
The setup is called Gold Rush 15er and features 15 players.
It consists of the following:
2x Mafia Goons
1x Mafia Roleblocker
1x Town Motion Detector
1x 1-Shot Town Vigilante (n2+)
1x Town Doctor
9x Vanilla Townies
Flips are alignment only.
Players
1. genny
2. Zenge
3. Mel
4. Pippy
5. sunshine
6. Cray
7. dubz
8. Vis
9. mkg
10. alley
11. April
12. Bob
13. mayo
14. Sporty
15. Bread
Spec
1. Lawpy
2. alissa
- Animal Midwife
- Replies: 96
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
Me pls
I'm going to cautiously say to sign me up. We'll see how things go with July interns though (because I'm just a masochist like that).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
MY NEMESIS RETURNS!I'm going to cautiously say to sign me up. We'll see how things go with July interns though (because I'm just a masochist like that).
We love to see itMY NEMESIS RETURNS!
I enjoy that this is basically the sdn ww revival tour era
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All we needed was a year off to heal the burnoutI enjoy that this is basically the sdn ww revival tour era
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
utc. shorty
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3.
utc. shorty
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DON'T CARES ME, I almost made a decision I would have regretted later.
I feel that. The temptation can be overpowering at times.DON'T CARES ME, I almost made a decision I would have regretted later.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think if I weren't going to be visiting my parents for the first time in >1 year, I might have made a different decision. But I shouldn't be on my computer the whole time I'm there.
There will be CYO later on so you'll have another chance to hop aboard!I think if I weren't going to be visiting my parents for the first time in >1 year, I might have made a different decision. But I shouldn't be on my computer the whole time I'm there.
Oh no I didn’t think about those ramifications lolI'm going to cautiously say to sign me up. We'll see how things go with July interns though (because I'm just a masochist like that).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@beans2020 ? 
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3. chic
utc. shorty
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.
Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3. chic
utc. shorty
(No guarantees I will do you justice if I sub in)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'll certainly do more than I would, given that I haven't played for real since 2022, which is part of why I ultimately decided not to sub.(No guarantees I will do you justice if I sub in)
I'm not sure that coming out of retirement to play CYO is a better plan, but hey, I write sins, not tragedies.
(that may be both)
I'm still recovering from GGoats 😛 BUT keep tagging me in these - absolutely interested in playing again soon!!@beans2020 ?![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K