You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I Hate Being N1'd - Sign Ups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
5 😴
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
#9
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Weeble and Wobbles feel left out.
Weeble first.
Weeble first.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now Wobbles.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@WildZoo took this picture of Wobbles while both of them were on my couch, does that count for the couch party?
Meet Moop! She’s a 6lb fully-grown big girl.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All these tuxies 😍😍😍
For good measure, baby Moop. 🥰All these tuxies 😍😍😍
I WOULD DIE FOR MOOPMeet Moop! She’s a 6lb fully-grown big girl.
View attachment 406195
DIEEE FOR MOOOP I TELL YOUUUU!!!For good measure, baby Moop. 🥰View attachment 406198
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not enough love for the floofs so here
Just told her and she’s honored. She says she doesn’t think you’ll ever need to, but if called upon it will be justified.I WOULD DIE FOR MOOP
(She’s got long-term neuro deficits so she’ll probably forget, don’t worry.) 😉
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My tuxie is neurologic too!!Just told her and she’s honored. She says she doesn’t think you’ll ever need to, but if called upon it will be justified.
(She’s got long-term neuro deficits so she’ll probably forget, don’t worry.) 😉
View attachment 406204
not a thought behind those eyesJust told her and she’s honored. She says she doesn’t think you’ll ever need to, but if called upon it will be justified.
(She’s got long-term neuro deficits so she’ll probably forget, don’t worry.) 😉
View attachment 406204
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So is my orangeMy tuxie is neurologic too!!
NONE!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣not a thought behind those eyes
MOOPDATE for @vampyrica
Moop says hi, how are you. She saw a bug earlier, wanted to know if you have bugs wherever you are?
Also, her little mouth still doesn’t close all the way (spoiler alert: it never does).
Moop says hi, how are you. She saw a bug earlier, wanted to know if you have bugs wherever you are?
Also, her little mouth still doesn’t close all the way (spoiler alert: it never does).
Greetings Dearest Moop,MOOPDATE for @vampyrica
Moop says hi, how are you. She saw a bug earlier, wanted to know if you have bugs wherever you are?
Also, her little mouth still doesn’t close all the way (spoiler alert: it never does).
View attachment 406246
View attachment 406248
I hope my message finds you well and with a belly full of rationings. I deeply appreciate your inquiry regarding the regional insects I encounter. In Ye Ole Pennsylvania, we currently have swarms of lightning bugs dancing underneath a midnight sky. Mosquitos have made their formal appearance this summer cycle as they buzz and linger near my ears in the dead of night. Most excitingly, dragonflies and butterflies join together and scatter along the ponds and river bends of my region, taking breaks to drink and rest upon the water. I do hope these creatures are found in your region dear Moop, and bring you the utmost delight. I look forward to your response.
All my best,
Countess Vampyrica of House Vampy
🥹🥹🥹🥹Greetings Dearest Moop,
I hope my message finds you well and with a belly full of rationings. I deeply appreciate your inquiry regarding the regional insects I encounter. In Ye Ole Pennsylvania, we currently have swarms of lightning bugs dancing underneath a midnight sky. Mosquitos have made their formal appearance this summer cycle as they buzz and linger near my ears in the dead of night. Most excitingly, dragonflies and butterflies join together and scatter along the ponds and river bends of my region, taking breaks to drink and rest upon the water. I do hope these creatures are found in your region dear Moop, and bring you the utmost delight. I look forward to your response.
All my best,
Countess Vampyrica of House Vampy
Moop is chuffed and will be coordinating a reply.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@indysadventures and @_rae_, PSV and I both attend(ed, in my case) UMN, so please feel free to reach out to either of us with anything school related 🙂
You can add me on Facebook or Discord or whatever if that's up your alley.
Edit: actually, I think Indy and I have interacted on Discord before when I posted in the c/o 2029 students server
You can add me on Facebook or Discord or whatever if that's up your alley.
Edit: actually, I think Indy and I have interacted on Discord before when I posted in the c/o 2029 students server
Last edited:
I have realized that in all this time, I have no clue what your IRL name is@indysadventures and @_rae_, PSV and I both attend(ed, in my case) UMN, so please feel free to reach out to either of us with anything school related 🙂
You can add me on Facebook or Discord or whatever if that's up your alley.
ShortyI have realized that in all this time, I have no clue what your IRL name is
I have met shorty, zenge, Dubz, and Kaydubs in real life (and a few others not in this game!)I have realized that in all this time, I have no clue what your IRL name is
That’s their names
You haven't met me because I'm too short.I have met shorty, zenge, Dubz, and Kaydubs in real life (and a few others not in this game!)
That’s their names
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac is shorter than you are.You haven't met me because I'm too short.
You haven't met me because I'm too short.
Ha!samac is shorter than you are.
I’m short
I have met shorty, zenge, Dubz, and Kaydubs in real life (and a few others not in this game!)
That’s their names
samac is shorter than you are.
With this knowledge, I bet the Zenge Effect™ would be extreme with everyone in the same room.Ha!
I’m short
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We should try it and find out.With this knowledge, I bet the Zenge Effect™ would be extreme with everyone in the same room.
I agree.We should try it and find out.
Monopoly?
MOOPDATE…..special delivery for @vampyrica
From Moop’s favorite window to your front door…
“Dearest Auntie V:
Wow you must be the queen of buggies! Sorry I didn’t write faster, I had a really busy week. Most importantly, all my LEGS fell off. Don’t worry, they came back.
Love, Moop”
From Moop’s favorite window to your front door…
“Dearest Auntie V:
Wow you must be the queen of buggies! Sorry I didn’t write faster, I had a really busy week. Most importantly, all my LEGS fell off. Don’t worry, they came back.
Love, Moop”
Na'Vi would like Moop to know that she understands the panic about losing your limbs. You see she lost her head one time....
OMG THANK GOD SHE GOT IT BACK.Na'Vi would like Moop to know that she understands the panic about losing your limbs. You see she lost her head one time....
View attachment 406473
Thanks, that means a lot. I’ll probably take you up on that. 🙂 Have been in Minnesota a little over a month (loon plates and all) and I’m loving it but it’s all definitely a bit overwhelming!!@indysadventures and @_rae_, PSV and I both attend(ed, in my case) UMN, so please feel free to reach out to either of us with anything school related 🙂
You can add me on Facebook or Discord or whatever if that's up your alley.
Edit: actually, I think Indy and I have interacted on Discord before when I posted in the c/o 2029 students server![]()
And yes, I think we have interacted on Discord, though I’m not the owner of it.
GUYS I’M SORRY FOR THE MOOP SPAM BUT THIS IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING.
That is all.
That is all.
When Na'Vi lays like that she gets elephant face butt...
SORRY MOOP FOR MY LATE RESPONSE, IM CURRENTLY ON MY CROSS COUNTRY ROADTRIP MOVING TO COLORADO. IM IN ILLINOIS RN. OKAY LOVE YOU SM HAVE A GREAT DAYMOOPDATE…..special delivery for @vampyrica
From Moop’s favorite window to your front door…
View attachment 406469
“Dearest Auntie V:
Wow you must be the queen of buggies! Sorry I didn’t write faster, I had a really busy week. Most importantly, all my LEGS fell off. Don’t worry, they came back.
Love, Moop”
View attachment 406470
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K