I Hate Being N1'd - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'll reverse sidecar with rae if @Animal Midwife will let me :thinkies:
Me and shorty this game:
Star Wars Meme GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remind me what a reverse sidecar is. My brain is on the summer setting.
Well in my head, a reverse sidecar was a grown up WW player hanging out in the role PM of a noob who is actually playing, rather than vice versa of a potential noob hanging out in the role PM of an experienced player. Manator-lite, as it were.
 
Well in my head, a reverse sidecar was a grown up WW player hanging out in the role PM of a noob who is actually playing, rather than vice versa of a potential noob hanging out in the role PM of an experienced player. Manator-lite, as it were.
shorty you just made up a new term for manator :laugh:
 
Start of day is also 10PM if that also affects thing.

Yeah, I will definitely be able to get in the 10 posts before I go to work, I just likely won't be able to respond to anything right before end of day, which is usually when everyone jumps on. At least, that is how it was last time I played, but it has been a tiny while since I have played. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Zenge142
2. Aprilthearab -- she/her
3. potentialsheltervet
4. indysadventures -- they/them
5. Clem J -- any
6. samac
7. WildZoo -- she/her
8. genny -- any
9. fruitsalad-- he/him
10. SARdoghandler
11. Stagg737 -- any
12. _rae_
13. JaggedJimmyJay
14. DVMDream -- she/her
 
She/they, prefer they/them but so exhausted and used to people never asking that I just haven’t grown accustomed or attached. And honestly with the current state of the US of A I’ve just felt less comfortable.

All this to say, I really appreciate the consideration! Properly chuffed to be a they/them.

Thanks everybody. 🥰🥰🥰
 
1. Zenge142
2. Aprilthearab -- she/her
3. potentialsheltervet
4. indysadventures -- they/them
5. Clem J -- any
6. samac
7. WildZoo -- she/her
8. genny -- any
9. fruitsalad-- he/him
10. SARdoghandler
11. Stagg737 -- any
12. _rae_ -- she/her
13. JaggedJimmyJay
14. DVMDream -- she/her
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Zenge142
2. Aprilthearab -- she/her
3. potentialsheltervet
4. indysadventures -- they/them
5. Clem J -- any
6. samac - any
7. WildZoo -- she/her
8. genny -- any
9. fruitsalad-- he/him
10. SARdoghandler
11. Stagg737 -- any
12. _rae_ -- she/her
13. JaggedJimmyJay
14. DVMDream -- she/her
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually given I have found out I have the back of a dachshund and currently have a very protruding disc, I am actually quite weak currently.
As a fellow back dog myself (had an L5/S1 laminectomy many years ago), my sincere condolences. It is THE WORST. Hope you're able to get cut soon (if needed).