I Hate Being N1'd - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll certainly do more than I would, given that I haven't played for real since 2022, which is part of why I ultimately decided not to sub.

I'm not sure that coming out of retirement to play CYO is a better plan, but hey, I write sins, not tragedies.
(that may be both)
Pretty sure I didn't play since 2022 and I won my first game back and was a wolf 🤷‍♀️

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign Ups
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.

Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2.
3. chic
utc. shorty
13. Barks

That 13 is in the wrong section. Get in here Barks! I need someone who I can confidently say may confident reads will be 100% incorrect about, lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The fact that I ended up with a psychiatrist manator when no one here knew me is just the best thing ever.

This is going to be my first time as an attending over July interns

Wheeeeeeeeee
Buckle up and hope your PD knew what they were doing with their rank list!

Does make me grateful I do consults. Residents don’t rotate with me until PGY2, so they’ve had time to adapt and get their feet under them. If they’re still bad by the time they get to me it’s usually a bad sign for their future development.
 
1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12.

Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2. vampy
3. chic
utc. shorty
13. Barks
 
Buckle up and hope your PD knew what they were doing with their rank list!

Does make me grateful I do consults. Residents don’t rotate with me until PGY2, so they’ve had time to adapt and get their feet under them. If they’re still bad by the time they get to me it’s usually a bad sign for their future development.
I do unit and consults right now so I get em all Woooo.

My RVU bonus for last quarter was great tho
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah what the hell. As long as someone will hold my hand and tell me what to do!

1. Zenge142
2. April
3. PSV
4. Indysadventures
5. Clem
6. Samac (start 6/30+)
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Fruity
10. SAR
11. Stagg
12. _rae_

Spec (bold if you want to
sub)
1. mkg
2. vampy
3. chic
utc. shorty
13. Barks