d-school admission for foreign students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dizzle23x

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, does anyone know of a ballpark range that foreign students should have for their DAT and GPA to be competitive for d-school? i'm a canadian citizen doing my undergrad in the US. I have good DAT scores but my gpa is average and i'm worried about the limited number of spots available for international kidsc :thumbdown:

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dizzle23x said:
hey guys, does anyone know of a ballpark range that foreign students should have for their DAT and GPA to be competitive for d-school? i'm a canadian citizen doing my undergrad in the US. I have good DAT scores but my gpa is average and i'm worried about the limited number of spots available for international kidsc :thumbdown:

thanks

Hi

If you're looking to getting into a regular 4-year dental program, you should go into the "Pre-Dental or the Dental" forum. They'll be able to help you there. Good luck :)

Aim for the best extracurricular activities... don't worry about GPAs. As long as you are above 3.0, then you are fine. Merry Christmas.