Dangers of Real Life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saluki

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I thought to myself (with a little help from Q of Quimica :) "I've been spending way too much time on SDN obsessing instead of going about my normal activities" So, I headed out for a 7 mile run. There was a little construction one of the roads but I didn't think much of it, I stepped on what I thought was a pile of leaves only to fall through the leaves into a foot deep puddle and scrape all the skin off both knees. No more leaving SDN for me :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry mashce, I just got back from the hospital, broke my left thumb in two places this morning ;( that term paper that has taken forever for me to start is just about to get even more horrible to do, ugh. Oh well, just more time to be on sdn. Hope you feel better :)

mashce said:
So, I thought to myself (with a little help from Q of Quimica :) "I've been spending way too much time on SDN obsessing instead of going about my normal activities" So, I headed out for a 7 mile run. There was a little construction one of the roads but I didn't think much of it, I stepped on what I thought was a pile of leaves only to fall through the leaves into a foot deep puddle and scrape all the skin off both knees. No more leaving SDN for me :laugh:

I hate those pot holes on the road of life. :p

fiddler

Members don't see this ad :)
Last time I tried reentering society, I walked into a wall..never again.
SDN is the safest place for me.

It's true, though, isn't it? SDN is much safer than real life.

Two weeks ago I fell on the console in my mom's car (don't even ask!) and went to the ED because I was afraid I'd broken a rib/injured a kidney or other internal organ. I got off easy though with just a big bruise and a week of pain.

Feel better soon, guys! :luck:

Today in the real world, I got scammed out of a couple hundred bucks buying tickets to a basketball game from a guy who never actually had them.

I definitely prefer the jaded little world SDN has to offer me.

Awwwwww........You guys I'm soooooooo sorry to hear that you got hurt Masche, and that you got scammed Mr.Burns.

On a side note, I hate jogging!!!!!!!!!!! I much rather prefer the aerobics classes at the gym. In particular, my favorite class is Kickboxing.

I need people around me and the music playing to keep focused on exercising.

gujuDoc said:
Awwwwww........You guys I'm soooooooo sorry to hear that you got hurt Masche, and that you got scammed Mr.Burns.

On a side note, I hate jogging!!!!!!!!!!! I much rather prefer the aerobics classes at the gym. In particular, my favorite class is Kickboxing.

I need people around me and the music playing to keep focused on exercising.

what if you get kicked in the face?!!! ....that'll only lead to more SDN :)

and mustangsally...you said don't even ask....but you're gonna have to explain how you fall onto a console...especially bad enough to make you go to the ED (if you do explain, which I hope you do, I will either laugh a whole lot...actually, i think that's the only option as i think any answer will be sad.....for society as a whole)