Darn. See y'all in the morning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsEvolution

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man, I rushed through my evening hour lab class in order to come home to a "for sure" score... and nothing. It's a little after 10 pm Pacific... and I don't think we'll see the scores tonight.

I give up. I'm going to bed.

I'll check again in the morning... good night everyone! Good luck--hoping for the best news possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

Members don't see this ad.

MsEvolution said:
Man, I rushed through my evening hour lab class in order to come home to a "for sure" score... and nothing. It's a little after 10 pm Pacific... and I don't think we'll see the scores tonight.

I give up. I'm going to bed.

I'll check again in the morning... good night everyone! Good luck--hoping for the best news possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

yup I think it is time for me to sleep as well...good night everyone! :sleep:

No! Persistence people! Come on! haha

...(time)...

"Hmm..." (contemplation)

...(time)...

*twidling thumbs* (is twidling a word?)

...(time)...

*staring at my screen* (silence)

...(time)...

Okay, off to bed!

Maybe later today. :)

hey there :) I am back checking sdn again, it's 8 am over here *yawn* how is everybody holding up ? :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hangin' in there right now. So is today the day then? I have a full-time job, but couldn't drag myself away from studentdoctor for most of the day yesterday. Please, data guy, post those scores today! We're waiting!!!

Yeah,
Please get them up, or atleast tell us when. I have been mostly on the e-mcat forum, and it seems like everyone is asleep on there now, cuz i am the only poster. This forum seems to be pretty lively, though, lol.

yeah I am surprised at how many people are still on, there's a lot even though it's just like 100 as opposed to 300 last night around 10,30 pm lol...

y'all have a good day, I am about to go to class, and class, and another class and so son....I'll be back later :love:

Ok, I forced myself NOT to sneak another peak at the computer the two times I woke up during the night... and I was SO hoping that we would have our scores by now... it's 6:30 am here... off to work. Where I'll again be checking every 1/2 hour or so.

Torture!

Good luck everyone--we're almost there!

:luck:

yeah i have to go to work now too. i am a paramedic and i just hope i can concentrate on patient care rather than thinking of what i am goin to do when i see my score. jump up and down like its 1999....ohhh wait its 2004, uhhh well you know what i mean, or go into a great depression. well, good luck to all and see you all later. :luck: