DAT Breakdown (AA26 OC30, GC30, TS27 PAT 21)!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akd1996

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiiiiii, I recently created this account to share my story.
I used the DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer. I did the DAT destroyer 4 times and the Math Destroyer 2 times! Those books were so thorough and I would recommend them to anyone! If anyone has any other questions please let me know! I am beyond thrilled with my scores, and I am so happy I chose to use the Destroyer books!!!!! :D

I also did the old 2007 and 2009 ADA exams after I did the dat and math destroyer. And I used CrackDAT for studying for the PAT. As for the reading section, I just read a few science articles a day. Also I used topscore exams to make sure timing was not an issue. And I found the exams easier than the real thing.

My breakdown was:
PAT: 21
QR: 25
RC: 23
Bio: 24
Gen Chem: 30
Orgo: 30

TS: 27
AA: 26

And I attached my unofficial score report for all to see as well.

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 10.21.32 AM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Gosh another one... killer scores man. I'm going to retake my 21 because y'all making it difficult for me to get noticed. haha

8446584278_6a02287ec0_z.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
what else did you use to study biology? can you go into some detail about the questions you experienced or where surprised by ?

Reactions: 1 user
what else did you use to study biology? can you go into some detail about the questions you experienced or where surprised by ?

I did all the Bio questions in the destroyer. I looked at all the wrong answers and the explanations in the back, and I learned all that information. I also read the Cliffs 3rd edition bio book to brush up on topics I thought I was having trouble with.

There were no "surprising" questions per say but the questions can be about ANYTHING. That's the scary part and that's why the more you know the safer off you are on that section.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did all the Bio questions in the destroyer. I looked at all the wrong answers and the explanations in the back, and I learned all that information. I also read the Cliffs 3rd edition bio book to brush up on topics I thought I was having trouble with.

There were no "surprising" questions per say but the questions can be about ANYTHING. That's the scary part and that's why the more you know the safer off you are on that section.
You did a really amazing job congrats. And as far as gen chem goes, can you give any tips on what you saw that should be focused on , also any electricity questions? and for bio did you get any plants ?

You did a really amazing job congrats. And as far as gen chem goes, can you give any tips on what you saw that should be focused on , also any electricity questions? and for bio did you get any plants ?

Thank you!! For gen Chem I stuck to the destroyer. I felt like I knew every question. I didn't get any electricity question but I'm sure it's possible. For plants there wasn't anything too specific about plants just the general angiosperm gymnosperm stuff which I knew from the destroyer too.

I hate SDN !!!!! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: 5 users
These scores are insane!! Grats you literally blew it out of the water!! SDN seriously makes me want to crawl under a rock sometimes.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats these scores are amazing!!!! 30 in both chemistries! great job!

I was wondering what your 2007 test scores were :p how did that compare to the real test? I just took that today since I have the DAT in 4 days

Thanks!

Congrats these scores are amazing!!!! 30 in both chemistries! great job!

I was wondering what your 2007 test scores were :p how did that compare to the real test? I just took that today since I have the DAT in 4 days

Thanks!

If got something wrong on the 2007 test I pounded that concept into my head. I didn't get any wrong in orgo on that practice test. In terms of the rest of the sections I did better on the actual exam. I don't have any exam scores/numbers for you because I didn't calculate that but I got 2 wrong in gen Chem and I think 6 wrong I'm bio.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer. I did the DAT destroyer 4 times and the Math Destroyer 2 times! Those books were so thorough and I would recommend them to anyone! If anyone has any other questions please let me know! I am beyond thrilled with my scores, and I am so happy I chose to use the Destroyer books!!!!! :D

I also did the old 2007 and 2009 ADA exams after I did the dat and math destroyer. And I used CrackDAT for studying for the PAT. As for the reading section, I just read a few science articles a day. Also I used topscore exams to make sure timing was not an issue. And I found the exams easier than the real thing.

My breakdown was:
Gen Chem: 30

View attachment 208098
Good job, Miss A ;)
We all knew you will kill it! I am happy for you! Let's see how Mr. Y does!

My breakdown was:
ow Gen Chem: 30

View attachment 208098

:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:Wow!!!

Congratulations!!! You are in the top percentile of students who have taken the DAT. Double 30's is very rare indeed. I agree with Axiomatician, Harvard will welcome you with open arms and any school for that matter.

Thank you for the shout out and your study plan..

Wishing you the best..

Dr. Romano and Nancy

Another 25+?! Wow 2016 is probably one of the best years for DAT takers haha. Amazing scores, high five!!

holy S***. this is unreal. congratulatutions my man (or woman, please dont get mad bc i assumed your gender lol). your hard work paid off. this is what i like to see. good luck! I know you will get acceptance letters from wherever your heart desires!

holy S***. this is unreal. congratulatutions my man (or woman, please dont get mad bc i assumed your gender lol). your hard work paid off. this is what i like to see. good luck! I know you will get acceptance letters from wherever your heart desires!

Haha no worries but I'm a female lol. thank you!!! I saw that you did really well too so congrats to you as well :)!

Wow awesome job! How long did it take you to study ?

My test is today ... maybe I should get off SDN bc I'm freaking out now that I see this loln

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile