Quantcast

DAT Cancellation VS No-Show

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajshuran

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi, I would like know about cancellation and no-show for DAT through Prometric.

Let's say I want to cancel the DAT exam which is within 2 days. There's a $100 fee for cancelling. Would there be a fee for no-show? What would be the difference of cancelling and no-show then? Will I able to reschedule the exam through cancelling/no-show? Will I have to pay additonal $430.00 for DAT if I do so?

thanks for reading and apologize for being an inconvenience s:

oh; promteric says rescheduling is unavaiable at this time, perhaps since there's only 2 days left ):

fayevalentine

See you space cowboy.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't show up. There's no fee and you can reschedule the next day or so, but you will have to pay another $430.

Reactions: 1 users

fayevalentine

See you space cowboy.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
You are suppose to be able to reschedule up to 24 hours before your exam. If they're open/available give prometric a call. It'll still cost you $100 to reschedule but better than $430
The problem might be that it's technically 24 "business hours".... which I have no idea if that is a really stupid way of saying 1 day, or 3 days :-/. Definitely call though, OP, if you're still within your window.