This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Azide047

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores from July 2016 (first try):
Sciences: 23 BIO || 23 GC || 25 OC
Non-Sciences: 22 RC || 22 QR || 20 PAT
Subtotals: 23 AA || 24 TS

MY EXPERIENCE: I highly recommend the DAT Destroyer to anyone looking to score high on the Dental Admission Test. I did all the orgo and gen chem questions and as many of the 600+ biology problems as I could.

The math Math Destroyer is hard but it's good practice for the real test. It helped but the DAT Destroyer for the three sciences is the key item to buy.

I had originally completed the Kaplan Course online which had plenty of helpful resources like timed full-length practice exams and quizzes. but the classes were too slow and the topics were dumbed down, generalized and sped through.

I studied these Orgoman materials for about 130 hours over the course of three weeks.

MY ADVICE: Find some practice exams online, take a few to see where you're at, correct and memorize that content including the mistakes you made so you would get 100% on THAT exam if you were to take it again.

Then when you start scoring above a 20 AA, buy the DAT Destroyer and master that book. Having a paper course pack like that full of problems and explained answers in the back is EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I prefer this format to the electronic one for studying.

**Mark in red anything that stumped you and mark down the patterns**

Key: Those same patterns ALSO INCLUDE the "dumb mistakes" you make when you're rushing.

Get lots of sleep the night before, drink coffee the morning of, quickly scan over your notes, eat a power breakfast (eggs, almonds, toast, etc.) and take that exam!

Good luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Awesome scores! Im tempted to ask for proof. Especially considering you used Kaplan :rolleyes:
If you insist.
Capture1.PNG

Reactions: 1 users
unreal scores. nice job! should have used some dat bootcamp too haha. Not a big of kaplan either. their practice exams were nothing like the real dat. also the KBB was utterly useless. DAT destroyer is the way to go

Reactions: 1 users