DAT Destroyer Math Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsk26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started to work on the math section of dat destroyer and wanted to know how much is it like in comparison to the real DAT. I have also been doing math destroyer which is giving me a very difficult time. I just want to know which is the best representation of the test.

Members don't see this ad.

I started to work on the math section of dat destroyer and wanted to know how much is it like in comparison to the real DAT. I have also been doing math destroyer which is giving me a very difficult time. I just want to know which is the best representation of the test.
From years and years of experience the QR section can indeed be very challenging and if not prepared for whatever can come your way you at risk of getting a low score. Many students through the years have had to retake the DAT because of this section. All the work in the Math Destroyer is fair game on the DAT.

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
From years and years of experience the QR section can indeed be very challenging and if not prepared for whatever can come your way you at risk of getting a low score. Many students through the years have had to retake the DAT because of this section. All the work in the Math Destroyer is fair game on the DAT.

Nancy
Just ignore me lol I just like saying math is easy to get a kick outta people sometimes... xD

Members don't see this ad :)
Just ignore me lol I just like saying math is easy to get a kick outta people sometimes... xD

You are a Math wiz, most students hate Math and try to take short cuts to obtain a high score. Thanks for hanging around and answering questions..I enjoy reading your posts.

You are a Math wiz, most students hate Math and try to take short cuts to obtain a high score. Thanks for hanging around and answering questions..I enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks lol! Just passing the time till school starts again and going to try really hard for a 4.0 in my last semester haha!

I liked Math Destroyer it's super super helpful! But math sometimes can be really weird. I had a section that really resembled Top Score more than anything. Although Math Destroyer will prepare you very well in learning math concepts and will also challenge so you will really learn the concepts.