This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sendhelpplz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Because I had taken all/a lot of the sections on DAT Bootcamp, I decided to try taking a full length from a different source. I just took Kaplans full length test 3 and score VERY BADLY (AA18) and am freaking out as my DAT is next Monday (7/23). This is my retake as I took the DAT in January and recieved an AA20. (low GPA so trying to score ~22+). I have been using destroyer and BC... the BC tests I am scoring 20+ but then again I have seen these questions before because its not my first time using the source. Please send any insight you have my way I am in panic mode.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I never took Kaplan's any exam materials. If you're doing fine on BC, then you should be set to go. Don't let a bad exam score on a different source discourage you especially at this last minute!

Best of luck! :)

YS

yeah, kaplan's material might be out-dated/off-base with the real DAT, so you get questions that you have never and hopefully won't see on the actual DAT.

BC is better for bio . I think the PAT was similar to Kaplan's as well, but BC was too. The one thing Kaplan was on point for was RC.