This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sendhelpplz

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Because I had taken all/a lot of the sections on DAT Bootcamp, I decided to try taking a full length from a different source. I just took Kaplans full length test 3 and score VERY BADLY (AA18) and am freaking out as my DAT is next Monday (7/23). This is my retake as I took the DAT in January and recieved an AA20. (low GPA so trying to score ~22+). I have been using destroyer and BC... the BC tests I am scoring 20+ but then again I have seen these questions before because its not my first time using the source. Please send any insight you have my way I am in panic mode.
Thank you!
 
I never took Kaplan's any exam materials. If you're doing fine on BC, then you should be set to go. Don't let a bad exam score on a different source discourage you especially at this last minute!

Best of luck! 🙂

YS


yeah, kaplan's material might be out-dated/off-base with the real DAT, so you get questions that you have never and hopefully won't see on the actual DAT.