DAT tomorrow - What QR topics should I review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentprincess

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So my DAT is tomorrow..../shivers/ and I'm feeling fairly confident. I know many people say not to study the day before, but I have been taking things very slow all week and know that not doing anything today would hurt my score.

Anyway, is there anything specific I should look over? Especially when it comes to QR? (my weakest subject).

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. Mines Wednesday and I'm trying to think of the most important to stuff do some last minute work on. Did you take the 209 DAT yet?

Mine is tomorrow as well. I am reviewing stuff that I think is important that I think might show up. At this point, I don't think you should try to learn new stuff. The stuff you have been studying; make sure you know it. For QR I would review the values of Sin, Cos, Tan at 0, 30, 45, 60, and 90 degrees. Those seem to show up often. Basic exponent rules as well

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
[QUOTE="Retriever22, post: 16815691, member: 695300"Did you take the 209 DAT yet?[/QUOTE]

No I didn't actually. I've heard it's a little harder and didn't want to pysch myself out (even though Bootcamp QR has done enough damage to me already lol). Best of luck for Wednesday! I think now, I'm just going over some statistics and probability 'cause that is definitely my weakest...