Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm going to be a first year at Davis in the fall, and have been looking at housing. One situation I have looks like it may fall through, and in the meantime, I stumbled upon the perfect house! It's 2 blocks from campus, bus line right down the street, north end of campus (basically behind that shopping center near Rite Aid). It's in a cute cul-de-sac, very quiet, the landlord says both neighbors are older couples, and the other residents on the street are either families and maybe one or two college kids. FULLY FURNISHED with very nice furniture, a huge book collection, piano (random, but cool), utensils, w/d, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, stove, etc. Gorgeous backyard with roses (landscaping paid for by landlord), and a spot to plant a vegetable garden (which I plan to do). Lots of shade for those hot summer days, but also central AC and heating. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with a separate room for deskwork. Huge garage easily fits 2 cars with room for storage behind the cars. Utilities PAID FOR (excluding comcast and internet), and rent is around $1200 for 2 people, $1500 for 3. I wouldn't rave so much about this place if it wasn't AMAZING. The landlord is my coworker's mom, and she's really cool and bought the house for my coworker for undergrad (I'd guess there's money in the family...) and now she's graduated so they are looking to rent. PM me PLEASE if you have an interest!!! I took pictures too, so maybe I can figure out how to post those!