You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Davis 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bubblepop27
Full Member
IS Acceptance over phone! Like 5:15 PST ahhhhh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mbkt092920
Full Member
Congratulations to both of you! Ngl my heart just skipped a million beats seeing this !!!!
vetmedphysicist
c/o 2030
I missed a call from them like 5 min ago and they didn't leave a message! 😢
Animallover2828
Full Member
IS ACCEPTANCE😭😭😭 I CANT BELIEVE THIS
Wow this is very exciting!!! Congrats you all!!!
Please someone drop your initials so the rest of us can know if they are calling in alphabetical order 😂 🤣
bubblepop27
Full Member
Thank you so much! Wishing all of the best to you! ❤️ I hope they sound out everything tonight. This wait was way too much 😥Congratulations to both of you! Ngl my heart just skipped a million beats seeing this !!!!
bubblepop27
Full Member
Last name O, called by a student ambassador!
Y'all ... I have to go to the bathroom desperately, but my last name is Z and I am now *also* holding my breath .... Omg.Last name O, called by a student ambassador!
😆
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vetmedphysicist
c/o 2030
called the number back and found out I got IS acceptance!! Congrats to all accepted so far and for everyone getting to the interview stage, that in itself is a huge accomplishment. Proud of you all! 💙💛I missed a call from them like 5 min ago and they didn't leave a message! 😢
aspiringvet03
New Member
+1 IS ACCEPTANCE!!
Ahhhhh they are calling me (x12 😂) and my phone can't connect!!!!!!!! I didn't know the suspense could Get Even Worse! Y'all! This is torture!
Update: I still have not been able to connect! The suspense continues... !
Update: I still have not been able to connect! The suspense continues... !
Last edited:
They are still actively making calls!!!!I don't think I'm getting the call 🙁
mbkt092920
Full Member
IS acceptance 5:45pm, I am literally shaking
futurefishdr
UCD C’O 2030
IS acceptance, sobbing
5:40 pm pst call
I’m shaking
5:40 pm pst call
I’m shaking
ilovemuskox
New Member
IS acceptance got the call at 5:34!!!! I feel so bad for whoever called me I hardly heard him I was basically hyperventilating
austin_haller72
Full Member
Well it sounds like it’s too late for me😭 When do they usually post waitlist/rejection?
aodvm2002
UC Davis SVM '30
haven't heard anything either :/Well it sounds like it’s too late for me😭 When do they usually post waitlist/rejection?
FutureDVM2030
Full Member
AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OOS ACCEPTANCE @ 8:50pm EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Animallover2828
Full Member
Guys I am in literal shock idk what to do with myself. WHAT DO I DO 😭😭😭 CONGRATS EVERYONE IM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE
charleybailey
New Member
IS ACCEPTANCE AT 6:15PM PST. My last name is X and she told me I was the last on her list
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Congrats to the up and coming c/o of 2030! It's been a long and stressful process, but you made it!! Now go scream the news from the tallest building you can find!
I'm a current OOS 1st year student and I'm happy to answer any questions via DM or this thread. (Please give me an excuse to procrastinate studying and still feel productive.)
I'm a current OOS 1st year student and I'm happy to answer any questions via DM or this thread. (Please give me an excuse to procrastinate studying and still feel productive.)
Last edited:
FutureDVM2030
Full Member
I'll definitely message you!! I'm coming from GA so lots of questions hahaCongrats to the up and coming c/o of 2030! It's been a long and stressful process, but you made it!! Now go scream the news from the tallest building you can find!
I'm a current OOS 1st year student and I'm happy to answer any questions via DM or this thread. (Please give me an excuse to procrastinate studying and still feel productive.)
Animallover2828
Full Member
Does anyone remember when they said they would release more admissions information? I fully blacked out during that call 😅
dew5
Auburn CVM c/o 2030
HAHAHA so relatable!! I believe they said tomorrow? Don’t quote me, I asked the student ambassador to repeat himself three times at the beginning of the call because I wasn’t convinced I heard him rightDoes anyone remember when they said they would release more admissions information? I fully blacked out during that call 😅
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
You should be getting updates in your portal tomorrow!Does anyone remember when they said they would release more admissions information? I fully blacked out during that call 😅
aodvm2002
UC Davis SVM '30
i also fully blacked out after she told me i had been accepted😭 i heard something about the portal and april 15 but that's it LOLDoes anyone remember when they said they would release more admissions information? I fully blacked out during that call 😅
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
April 15th is the deadline to decide which school you're picking. The neat thing about Davis is that they don't require a deposit for you to accept your seat! At least they didn't with my year.i also fully blacked out after she told me i had been accepted😭 i heard something about the portal and april 15 but that's it LOL
aodvm2002
UC Davis SVM '30
omg that's awesome i didn't know that!! i will be accepting my seat immediately lol im glad there's no payment due!April 15th is the deadline to decide which school you're picking. The neat thing about Davis is that they don't require a deposit for you to accept your seat! At least they didn't with my year.
FutureDVM2030
Full Member
My student ambassador (Diego, a yr 3) said portals would be updated tomorrow! He was so sweet and patient with my clear emotional overload haha. I genuinely could not be happier about this all:,)))
Magic 8 ball for the win, spot on. That was a wild ride watching you all get late night calls!Whatever it takes ! 🤞
View attachment 414198
I enjoy the irony of how they "most likely" did indeed call, but I bumbled (no reception) and still have no idea if I'm accepted or not. 😆
1/23 update - still no call back... ahhhhhhh...
PM update - THANK GOODNESS, the Portal updated!! I made it!!! HOORAY! omgosh, I'm so excited to visit... ! 😻 😻😻
Last edited:
charleybailey
New Member
I went fully blacked out during the call... All I heard was Davis vet 2030 or something and then I started screaming at her... I didn't catch her name or if I was even accepted lol Im in desperation of some kind of physical evidence of acceptance to prove I wasn't dreaming
Animallover2828
Full Member
Is anyone else still having a panic attack from the news? I’ve been in disbelief since yesterday💀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn’t feel real! I don’t think I’ll believe it until I see the email haha 🤣Is anyone else still having a panic attack from the news? I’ve been in disbelief since yesterday💀
Animallover2828
Full Member
SAME it feels like I hallucinated 😭It doesn’t feel real! I don’t think I’ll believe it until I see the email haha 🤣
bubblepop27
Full Member
Update posted in portal just now! (11:35 PST)
bubblepop27
Full Member
Yeah still no buttons... hmmmThere is no tab to accept or deny admission on our portal, right? I don't see anything on mine yet.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K