Dean visit before interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfknight7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ironically, the dean of a school that I'm interviewing for next week is coming to my university to speak with the pre dental students and is doing a couple 1 on 1 interviews with a couple students. I was going to use this to put a face to my name since he is likely to interview me again at his dental school. What would you guys say in my situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Ironically, the dean of a school that I'm interviewing for next week is coming to my university to speak with the pre dental students and is doing a couple 1 on 1 interviews with a couple students. I was going to use this to put a face to my name since he is likely to interview me again at his dental school. What would you guys say in my situation?
Sounds like a good scenario. Take the opportunity make a good impression, and see what the interview is....is it a dental mock interview or more of a asking questions about applying etc. If its the latter just ask questions even if you know the answer to them.

Reactions: 1 user