Dean visit before interview

ucfknight7

2+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2016
  1. Pre-Dental
    Ironically, the dean of a school that I'm interviewing for next week is coming to my university to speak with the pre dental students and is doing a couple 1 on 1 interviews with a couple students. I was going to use this to put a face to my name since he is likely to interview me again at his dental school. What would you guys say in my situation?

Jyggaswoop

2+ Year Member
    Dec 3, 2016
    1. Pre-Medical
      Ironically, the dean of a school that I'm interviewing for next week is coming to my university to speak with the pre dental students and is doing a couple 1 on 1 interviews with a couple students. I was going to use this to put a face to my name since he is likely to interview me again at his dental school. What would you guys say in my situation?
      Sounds like a good scenario. Take the opportunity make a good impression, and see what the interview is....is it a dental mock interview or more of a asking questions about applying etc. If its the latter just ask questions even if you know the answer to them.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.