• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Feb 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone on SDN that could shed a little more light on the dental program at Debrecen University in Hungary? I am a recent graduate (BS in Bio) from a California school and am interested in applying to Debrecen for dental school. My GPA as of right now is extremely borderline for the majority of dental schools, and as a last resort, I am strongly considering this university. Specifically, I wanted to know what the curriculum structure is like and what other difficulties I might encounter over there. Also, I understand the program is 5 years, however, I have already taken many of the classes in my undergrad and was wondering if they exempt student from classes that they have already taken, so as to get admitted as a 2nd year? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks =P

About the Ads