This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sjsac94

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hiiii, getting ready to submit my application for this cycle.. but having a lot of trouble picking which schools. I've tried to do research, which was ineffective lol. I only want to (can afford to) apply to schools I actually have a chance of getting in to. Any input helps! 🙂))
CA resident
DAT AA: 21 TS:21
GPA is pretty low 🙁 closer to 3.0, but definitely an upward trend
Plenty of shadowing/volunteer/interning hours
Personal statement is very unique to me and personalized, not just list of experiences/stats
Location of school doesn't really matter to me, would prefer cheaper schools though
BUT really just want to get in, will go anywhere!