Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
So I was finishing up my TMDSAS application, and I wanted to know a bit about declaring AMCAS schools..
1. Is there an upside or downside to declaring that I will be applying to multiple OOS schools?
2. Right now there are only 5 schools that I plan on using for AMCAS, however, if my MCAT score is higher than I am estimating, I might consider applying to more . So should I only declare the 5 or all possible ones?
So I was finishing up my TMDSAS application, and I wanted to know a bit about declaring AMCAS schools..
1. Is there an upside or downside to declaring that I will be applying to multiple OOS schools?
2. Right now there are only 5 schools that I plan on using for AMCAS, however, if my MCAT score is higher than I am estimating, I might consider applying to more . So should I only declare the 5 or all possible ones?