Dental schools that Canada accept

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maryaam....

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have one question, do you by any chance know what countries (universities) do Canada accept when u finish dentistry without having to do those 4 exams for entrance? Or do you know where I can find this information?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.

Members don't see this ad.

Check what schools are accredited by the CDA on their website.

Reactions: 1 user
No matter where you go you'll have to take Canadians boards to practice in Canada. To avoid doing the two year advanced standing programs for international dentists, your degree has to be from USA, Australia, Iceland, and I think new Zealand was just added ? There's a pact about this you can look it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Adding to tiper, not all schools in the USA are accredited (ex. Touro) so be mindful of where you apply.

No matter where you go you'll have to take Canadians boards to practice in Canada. To avoid doing the two year advanced standing programs for international dentists, your degree has to be from USA, Australia, Iceland, and I think new Zealand was just added ? There's a pact about this you can look it up.
This is what i was looking for, do you know where i can find this information?