Dentin for pt 2 enough for NDBE II, day 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anthonydraco

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Topic. I'm pretty sure the book covers the first day on perio, pedo, ortho and such, but what about day 2? I'm pretty sure day 2 is case-based, but can I get through it with Dentin for part II alone?

What am I supposed to do on day 2? One pic, one question, 5 choices? Or one case, and you plan the whole treatment in multiple questions?
 
Day 2 is cases where you get Xrays perio chart and clinical pics with the patients health history and you have several questions on each case. And there's like a total of 4-5 cases.