Desperate for Residency Project Idea

Started by pharmgrl07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmgrl07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I am still looking for residency project idea...I know it's late already, but I don't wanna do what I am asked to do and I can't come up with anything exciting either. I am looking for anything in internal med, ID, critical care, something that really belongs to pharmacy. Plz helppppppp 😱
 
The first & most obvious question is why don't you do what you've been assigned (I'm going to guess here - by your advisor, the site preceptor or the dop at the hospital you're at) to do?

Is it not related at all to pharmacy? Its hard not to correlate a project to internal medicine......unless you are in a peds facility. If they don't need nor want an ID or critical care project .......then you're SOL.

But - what is the project? Perhaps you're just not looking at it broadly enough to encompass both what they want & what you'd like to do.

Pissing off the people who give you recommendations is not a good idea. I hope that declining the assigned project won't be construed as pissing someone off. After all, someone came up with that for you.