This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dropped college because i was so confused about which math class to take. I was put in elementary algebra which doesnt count for credit. So i took placement test and i didnt pass the placement test but they combined my placement score and act score to let me go into intermediate algebra. I didnt feel ready for that but i tryed it. I wanted to switch out but instead i just dropped everything becuse i messed up my schedule. Im going back next semester shoukd i study elemtary algebra in a book and review or should i just take the elemntary algebra class next semester to be sure i know everything or do i only need to know the basics? I know pharmacy is very math based that is why i am so worried