DMU class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LonghorninSA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd start by saying hello.

Members don't see this ad.

how long did it take to hear back from them after the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
nm

Last edited:
I just formally accepted and sent the deposit. Totally excited. I was very impressed by the school and can't wait to get started.

Just got accepted today. I interviewed on October 31st. I applied to scholl, azpod and DMU and got accepted to all (assume Azpod comes friday). This was an easy choice and I will post interview feedback soon.

New facebook group too.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43337048625

Just sent in my deposit and enrollment form. I am way excited to go to DMU, I was very impressed with the interview day.

I just got accepted and cant wait to go. The school was amazing and everyone I met was super nice.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys! how long after your application was submitted did it take before you were granted an interview? Thanks so much!

I submitted my online apps in late October and was granted an interview about 2-3 days later. Good luck!

Last edited:
I applied last Friday and got my interview acceptance today!!!

Did DMU's interview invite come by e-mail, telephone, or regular mail?

email. they notify you and request that you pick a date among the available dates given and respond.

Great choice everyone. DMU is a great school.

Sent in my deposit yesterday, can't wait to get started!

anybody new yet? remember to check out the facebook page

Any incoming students who are married and/or with kids can pm me for information on some family friendly housing.
Congrats on getting into DMU and we'll see you in the fall!

when you all interviewed what impressed you the most about the school, and why did you choose DMU? Thanks.

I was most impressed by how efficiently everything ran during my interview and how professional it felt. I liked the campus a lot and the interviewers really impressed me.