You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DMU self-proclaimed super-geniuses of the third row
Started by IlizaRob
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Long live in deed!
SOOOO tired, want to sleep😴😴😴😴
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOOOO tired, want to sleep😴😴😴😴
What are you doing posting so late at night loser? Oh yeah, I forgot. You're at DMC. Good luck this winter.

Power to the super geniuses!
What are you doing posting so late at night loser? Oh yeah, I forgot. You're at DMC. Good luck this winter.
Power to the super geniuses!
It was a late night on ortho trauma. Don't worry, I'll be back west soon enough.
Anything new on the third row???
How come nobody else posts at random times in the middle of the night??? Don't any of you people work???!!!



amped a finger the other night. very fun and a bit different than a toe.
amped a finger the other night. very fun and a bit different than a toe.
Yea, I did a few of those on my plastics rotation.
How come nobody else posts at random times in the middle of the night??? Don't any of you people work???!!!![]()
I'm psyched to be posting in the middle of the night a few years from now...basic science is fun and all, but it doesn't excite me enough to stay up all night at this point (unless needed)!
T-2 weeks until the 2010'ers will no longer be sitting in the 3rd row. How sweet it will be to be done sitting in a classroom for ever!
T-2 weeks until the 2010'ers will no longer be sitting in the 3rd row. How sweet it will be to be done sitting in a classroom for ever!
That's an exciting time. You'll learn a ton in PBL.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's about time for you guys to start using those heated, underground tunnels!
I think most students forget about the tunnels...I think I may have used them twice last year. They are pretty nice when it gets cold and snowy!
PBL is going to be awesome. Dr. Pehde laid it all out on the table: prove to him why we would do what we want to do medically and surgically. I love this s**t!
And the reality of it is that it'll be 60-70 until it isn't and then you start praying for spring! But then those of us that are from the midwest don't mind the snow...it's just fun to listen to all the people moan about how cold and miserable it is outside 

Do we have any new DMU super-geniuses out there???
Do we have any new DMU super-geniuses out there???
Way to dig this one up!
Did you get paternity leave?

The DO's are a bunch of gunners. Don't know how you guys held down anything in front of row 5. If we have to sit in row 7 and outlerform them then so be it...
You obviously forgot the professionalism session in orientation. I've got some case studies for you to review...
It's good to see that the super geniuses are alive and well at DMU.
There's more out there jonwill. I guess I'm the only one with nothing else better to do...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings super-geniuses from a 3rd row alum. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to mark you calenders for a presentation on the Detroit Medical Center, October 6th at noon in LH3. There will be lunch provided and I promise not to bore you guys too much.
There's more out there jonwill. I guess I'm the only one with nothing else better to do...
You're not alone.
.
Last edited:
Well wait a second. Can we get Jonwill in here for some clarification. Are we talking 3rd row of SEC or 3rd row of LH1,2 or 3? I can do 3rd row in LH. If I sat in 3rd row SEC last year, I would not have been able to stop laughing at the lady (yes, lady more accurately describes her than "girl") who brought her own lamp into lecture.
Looks like the orientation lectures scared everyone off. No need to delete posts. Just don't be mean, promote the program and you should be fine. Anyways, last weekend of freedom...and the second years play dirty. I guess they are "experienced" so it makes sense. Good times though, definately the most fun had during orientation week.
Well wait a second. Can we get Jonwill in here for some clarification. Are we talking 3rd row of SEC or 3rd row of LH1,2 or 3? I can do 3rd row in LH. If I sat in 3rd row SEC last year, I would not have been able to stop laughing at the lady (yes, lady more accurately describes her than "girl") who brought her own lamp into lecture.
Well, it has been a while but I think it is referring to the 3rd row of LH 3. Maybe Ilizarob can clarify. That giant lecture hall wasn't finished until the end of my 2nd year so I think 2009 was the first class in there. Until then, our first year classes were held in the MEC.
Current 3rd year super geniuses have started LE Derm...and it is a snoozefest. The biggest challenge of my entire day is staying conscious during the lectures. Kinda makes me miss Physiology or even...... Biochemistry🙂eek🙂. Some aspects are, however, very clinically relevant. That being said, I am counting down the days until it is over.
I really missed our resident Cajun in lecture today...who was I supposed to send inappropriate emails and texts to today during lecture???
4 hours of lecture tomorrow, you better not let me down again...you know who you are
4 hours of lecture tomorrow, you better not let me down again...you know who you are
3rd row, directly behind super DO... reserved for DrMushroomFoot
You are the only one worthy of sitting so close to super DO...I'll give you 5 bucks to challenge him to a game of tennis and another 5 if you actually play and bounce a serve off of his forehead
You are the only one worthy of sitting so close to super DO...I'll give you 5 bucks to challenge him to a game of tennis and another 5 if you actually play and bounce a serve off of his forehead
LOL.. For sure i'd lose against him, his goofy run will distract me from the game, we'd have to play Wii Tennis to even things out.
PD lab was intense today.. SPAL has just replaced the dreadful Anatomy
3
347932
You guys are so funny. You remind of how my class was with the back row geniuses and how they always used to be loud, obnoxious, throwing things round, but ace all the tests.
AND we had Sega NHL 95 tournies in my apartment on campus. Yeah that's how old I am lol.
AND we had Sega NHL 95 tournies in my apartment on campus. Yeah that's how old I am lol.
You guys are so funny. You remind of how my class was with the back row geniuses and how they always used to be loud, obnoxious, throwing things round, but ace all the tests.
AND we had Sega NHL 95 tournies in my apartment on campus. Yeah that's how old I am lol.
I loved NHL 95. Gretzky-2 punches. Lemuiex-4.
"I'm gonna make Wayne Gretzky's head bleed for super-fan #99 over here."
You can't make his head bleed if you're in the playoffs...funny movie. Probably gonna watch that tomorrow during class. And until my grades start slipping don't expect much to change.
Drmushroomfoot,
I'd pay to watch you play wii tennis too. Please make it happen...
Drmushroomfoot,
I'd pay to watch you play wii tennis too. Please make it happen...
3rd row, directly behind super DO... reserved for DrMushroomFoot
There is one every year. At least it's good for some comic relief during class.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like version 2014 has set a new standard
On a different note, it's the 14th, who's going to the casino?!
On a different note, it's the 14th, who's going to the casino?!
Wow. I cant believe it still lives. Long live the DMU super-geniuses. For clarification, the name of this thread was based off of the 3rd row in LH3 where the likes of myself, Dr. Feelgood and a few others could be found. Its a special row, be good to it.
Wow. I cant believe it still lives. Long live the DMU super-geniuses. For clarification, the name of this thread was based off of the 3rd row in LH3 where the likes of myself, Dr. Feelgood and a few others could be found. Its a special row, be good to it.
He lives!
He lives!
I actually happened on it by accident. Its been a long time. Good to see you still holding the fort JonWill. Set them all straight!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K