DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are looking at neuro right now then you are probably about to where I am...........................insane!!!!!!I'm really tired of studying stick diagrams of nothing and having no information to look at. Even Lacy got lazy for her lesions lecture, what is it with teachers deciding to talk about everything except what's on their handouts............ok I'm done bitching now, d your smegma is not better than mine cause after I got snipped I cloned the prepuce and have been making jars and jars of it to sell on the black market.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. Stopped with the neuro chaos around 5:30 when I went to HuHot, then watched cremaster's gf play some mad ball. And I mean, mad ball. She's fun! :thumbup:

Dicky knows his way around the balls quite well, too :D

Luckystar,
YEs the gf said she played with you tonight, but I never quite know what she might mean by that statement cause I know how sneaky you can be............Damn you for not inviting me and her to HuHot, after we study saturday we should all go out for one last meal before we fail the neuro final think it over, d gets off work at the library at 2. Anyways go Kings I'm going to go to bed finally.

Members don't see this ad :)
dmaksimovic is also a master of the balls, so be careful he might try to master yours

He-Man....not balls. No? Anybody....universe....not balls. Damn you testicles.....damn you for hiding in the cold. :scared:

I'm up for dinner Sunday...i think that's what he meant......not saturday. BUT i could be wrong....rare as it is.

Rick James

luckystar said:
Nope. Stopped with the neuro chaos around 5:30 when I went to HuHot, then watched cremaster's gf play some mad ball. And I mean, mad ball. She's fun! :thumbup:

Dicky knows his way around the balls quite well, too :D

Balls Good!

D,
I meant tomorrow night since we'll be studying all morning and afternoon, and I figured if you got suicidal it would be tomorrow.............plus sunday is there will be no time for food......why did god decide if your last name starts with H all your tests need to be on the same day cause I am about freakin sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

can you take a little piece of your brain and implant it into mine....maybe the asian piece will take over the serbian and i would understand stuff....and you can have my serbian piece and you would get hairy and violent....

cremaster.......ok.....tomorrow is good i guess. I'm gonna eat and then snuggle with you.

Rick James

Tomorrow's good. I think I've eaten out for weeks straight. I blame it on the tasty animals they raise here.

It's not OMM I'm worried about. It's the SPAL. I don't even remember what we did in the labs since the last one.

Cuthbert said:
PS: I asked Dr. Dyche what he would cover on the test and he gave me his usual "you are the biggest dumb a-- I've ever seen" look. I hate that look. Dicky, you know what I mean. It's all your fault.

I had him for an interviewer and got that look all during my interview. It was terrible!

Don't worry you will get used to it. He likes to sit in the back by us and listen to us talk just so he can practice that look before someone asks him a question.........................nothing quite like having someone making you feel stupid without even having to ask him a question. :laugh:

Cremaster and DMAK....

The true sign of being a super genius.......breaking the land speed barrier for a neuro final!

Good God you boys are quick!

Dr.Dicky said:
Cremaster and DMAK....

The true sign of being a super genius.......breaking the land speed barrier for a neuro final!

Good God you boys are quick!

Dicky,
Getting done quick is either a sign of super genius or not knowing anything, however in this instant getting done quick makes me a super genius in dmaks case it was more of a couldn't take the ass raping pain anymore.............

Members don't see this ad :)
is that he usually knows the answers, hence the fast finish. I guess.....son of a.....Still passed that final though...WOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rick James.

ripulpancal2000 said:
Before anyone decides to attend DMU, I want people to know that there is one prominent professor who everyone loves and is near and dear to their hearts is dating one on my female classmates. Out of fear of embarrassment, I will not tell the names of these people. I went to an extemely liberal institution and profs and students were not allowed to do these things.

So...are you the scorned ex-lover who got dumped for this classmate of yours?

luckystar said:

Why does it matter who dates who, we are all adults.............................I'd be a little more worried about staying caught up in classes than being caught up in the relationships of my classmates......................

:clap: :clap: TWO CLASSES....OVER!

Right now, I feel like queen of the inlet...ask me to do it again, and I will probably miss. But I showed the Boez!

My quote of the day "I tug well when I'm ANGRY!!" :mad:

Time to have some fun :cool:

luckystar said:

I guess he didn't properly lube up before hand.....oh baby I like it RAAAWWWW!

Dr.Dicky said:
I guess he didn't properly lube up before hand.....oh baby I like it RAAAWWWW!

:laugh: whatever float's rip's boat, I say :smuggrin:

All i know is that luckystar likes it in the chocolate star and she has cup cake nipples. And that is the bottom line.

Good Gosh, SDN will never be the same :laugh:

yes it is all about to change, dr krank is a revolutionary.....who else brings beer to class??? i thought so.

Dr Krank said:
yes it is all about to change, dr krank is a revolutionary.....who else brings beer to class??? i thought so.

I think that if we have to have finnerty for more pharm I might have to run into oncoming traffic......................................thank god neuro and OMM are done cause I might have had to shake up that beer bottle and give you a Heinekein enema. :eek: :laugh:

somebody what class I was in. Finn's a sneaky guy. Welcome to the fold Krank master. I'm gonna tear your house apart this weekend....i'm making the fliers for the party right now.

Rick James.

Just dont let the Mrs Krank find out or else she might rip off some kranks. And she really has the power or grey skull because she has he-man by the balls, she is like she-ra on steroids. So beware of the attack wife if you know what i mean.

Good lawd, look at all those new grades they put up on the portal. I was all confused and started seizuring, then realized it was all good...Yup, we're gonna have a heck of a time at the Krank house...with PD that is :rolleyes:

luckystar said:
Good lawd, look at all those new grades they put up on the portal. I was all confused and started seizuring, then realized it was all good...Yup, we're gonna have a heck of a time at the Krank house...with PD that is :rolleyes:

I like it when they repost test scores and I magically get points back, it just solidifies my theory on being a super genius. Krank don't worry I'll smooth things over with your wife as usual, my friends from undergrad are having their senior party the same friday as mine, so it looks like its just gonna be some friends from around here, but mostly dmuer's...........................We're gonna have a heck of a night especially with dmak running the whiskey train.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's only because super geniuses are also...magically delicious :D

i am some how miffed, i never get the points back, i think it is because i am black and the white man is trying to hold me down. and dont worry cremaster dmak and krank will keep the weirdos away from you and get your ass **** canned as well, i think we need some prostitutes and do it vegas style baby.

Dr Krank said:
i am some how miffed, i never get the points back, i think it is because i am black and the white man is trying to hold me down. and dont worry cremaster dmak and krank will keep the weirdos away from you and get your ass **** canned as well, i think we need some prostitutes and do it vegas style baby.

We may just have to go end up where real men get wood, or we could go super trashy and head to krank's uncle Big Earl...............................all in all I just want it to be the 28th

Wayne Brady

Krank, dmak, and lucky -- dmak and lucky I sent you the email that had the review I made for PD..........Krank I will send it to you this morning so hopefully you can download it and it will lead you to freedom..........................Troy coming close as is my day of big boyness!!!

van Helsing comes first...Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale...how much hotter can it get?? Actually Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom in Troy can spark many more steamy fantasies...especially for you guys.

but Van Helsing and New York Minute got similar reviews on Yahoo. C's for both. Mary Kate and Ashley can eat me. Let's go see man on fire again. Denzel rules.

Rick James

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
but Van Helsing and New York Minute got similar reviews on Yahoo. C's for both. Mary Kate and Ashley can eat me. Let's go see man on fire again. Denzel rules.

Rick James

cut back on the olson twins.................they turn 18 soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!Van Helsing wasn't bad, thank god for tight black pants........................PD writtens are over now and I'm glad I passed the last test cause it was hard to stay motivated and to memorize 1,000 pages in Mosby.

just because you have a crush on the twins doesn't mean i can't knock them..................up........hooooah. PD blew. 4 more tests until freedom. Then 2 straight months of sleep and video games.

Rick James

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
just because you have a crush on the twins doesn't mean i can't knock them..................up........hooooah. PD blew. 4 more tests until freedom. Then 2 straight months of sleep and video games.

Rick James

Sad news gang..........we found out due to Clive after 5:00 Down Under will not let me get a free keg, so the new plan is to have my mom get a pony keg and for lucky to bring the cake to my place and have maybe 15 or 20 people over then go out to the bars if we want to..............My mom said she would get food and buy the beer............she even offered hooters!! So if you guys want to input or know a bar we should go to just let me know.....................And yes I have enough credits to graduate now so its sad cause I was hoping I would run into the twins on campus :( :(

Good plan. Hooter's food would be awesome, especially the strips...much easier to eat than the wings, although you guys like picking at the bones, don't ya ;) What time are you planning starting at your place?

I don't know if hooter's is a go for sure..........My mom said if that's where people wanted to go she would see what kind of a deal they would give, we could also do something like subway or quizno's party subs(they have a pepper bar) and some beer and cake and then if people wanna go out we can if not we can call it an early night......................you guys are forgetting I will finally be an old man now!!! :eek: :eek:

Can we invite the Quizno's rodents too?? They're so cuuuuute...just like you cremaster. :love:

Beer and cake...the perfect meal.

I am a third year student from DMU. I want to know how much as changed at DMU since I left for clinical rotations. I hope the curriculum is better than what my class had to go through. I would like to know how much the curriculum has changed?

Hi galaxy,

All I've heard about your class' curriculum was that there were so many problems that they changed it during the semester, or something like that. I really like the sequence of classes that we have, and how everything will be repeated more or less in the second year. I don't know much about your curriculum, so if you'd like to give examples, maybe we can compare better.

What I mean by the curriculum changes is that the administration took out many of the repeat lectures. As a result, we had our lowest pass rate in years. The reason they did this was to incorporate the weekly case presentations where students were randomly called up in front of 200 of their classmates to answer select questions from the cases. After about 2 months, one of our favorite teachers told the administrations that "this nonsense has to stop", and since that time the case presentations were stopped. However, they could not make any changes to the curriculum until the next year with the class of 2006. Is it true they hired new pharm teachers because our pharm was awful. In fact, they did not give us the entire pharm class, but instead incorporated many of it in the systems, which was not effective.

galaxy1 said:
What I mean by the curriculum changes is that the administration took out many of the repeat lectures. As a result, we had our lowest pass rate in years. The reason they did this was to incorporate the weekly case presentations where students were randomly called up in front of 200 of their classmates to answer select questions from the cases. After about 2 months, one of our favorite teachers told the administrations that "this nonsense has to stop", and since that time the case presentations were stopped. However, they could not make any changes to the curriculum until the next year with the class of 2006. Is it true they hired new pharm teachers because our pharm was awful. In fact, they did not give us the entire pharm class, but instead incorporated many of it in the systems, which was not effective.
Pharm is great! Dr. Crisp has been voted teacher of the year or whatever a few times. She really is a good lecturer. The pharm class is now split into two classes, Pharm I and II, with I being at the end of first year and II at the beginning of second year. What you said is similar to what was explained to an interviewee when I was part of the interviewing committee. We still have case studies for physiology, but they're using the wireless system to poll the class on what we think the answers are. They've been very helpful so far.

I'm really sorry to hear that your class had to go through all that, but change has to start somewhere, and they just realized that the changes were made too fast.

Guys its on in two short days..................I'm pretty sure that its quiznos, a keg of miller lite, and some transformer cake! Life can't get any better until the 27th after our last test. I wish you guys all the best studying for the Pharm test and starting to try to memorize the SPAL stuff. Dmak it might be reasoned that tomorrow sometime we have to go to the driving range.

Guys its 2:30 am in army time 02:30, 3 pots of coffee into pharm, all the drugs melding into one massive drug that does everything in my head.....................at about 8:20 tomorrow when I'm done with the test I'll feel so much better!!!!!Lucky I dedicate this test to you and your yellow ass......

It's too early for pharm. I want my 5-shot americano from Starbucks. Now.

Coo coo chee coo coo chee coo coo chee yay!!!!!!!! So tired and yet everything makes so much mor sense when you exhausted!!!

Post a picture of the cake! Or of something else, whatever fancies you :D

Have fun at graduation!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lucky you will have to show me how to post the pic cause I am having some technical difficulties in accomplishing the task. It's 4:37pm on sunday, less the 24 hours of phys left. I sort of wish I hadn't put it off til now, but who knows maybe sometime within the next 18 hour period without sleep and a lot of coffee I will be transformed into the super genius I once was.

Woo hoo, phys is OVER!!!! Keys were posted especially early, and now I can sleep in peace :D Have fun in class, for those with a will of steel and insist on sitting through 2 hours of the irish dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.