DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I don't know if it would be smarter to get our tickets at fandango or to just have one of you go to wynnsong wed. morning and buy three of them. What time did you want to go??? I wouldn't mind a cheaper earlier show since I am very poor. Lucky I will plan on G's wed. afternoon for a couple hours and we'll see what we can get accomplished. Anyways for some reason nobody else is at work this morning, so once again I seem to be the only one running this lab.................yay yay yay.

Members don't see this ad.

Good point. We can fandango our own tickets...I'm busy till 12 or 1 tomorrow. Do you think we should watch the movie early, then go to Java G's, or vice versa? Go to dmak's sometime today...I'll be there...blockbuster night...and I can give you your CD so that you can work on it whenever you want. :D

When I talked to dmak this morning we figured earlier the better cause he has to go get E from the airport, and we have to work on anatomy. Me and the gf have a hot date at Ohauna's cause I finally made reservations, so that's what I"ll be doing..................and also South Park season 4 came out today on dvd for only $30 so you know after dinner I'll be playing in best buy. I really need to quit spending money I don't have, but its so much fun to pretend that I can afford stuff. K guys I am going to go take a nap but get ahold of me later..........Dmak we should try to get some softball going later in the week, or the week when all the pa/pt's come back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a few short weeks till NCAA 2005 football comes out, and Dmak I know you hate college football -- but you my friend are a poop face so there. I also wanted to inform you guys that we will be road tripping to fun stuff this year like Mitch Headberg in Kansas City. Somebody make sure you get tickets, I know that you two are laying around right now doing nothing. I gotta go back to work so I will see you guys this afternoon.

cremaster2007 said:
Just a few short weeks till NCAA 2005 football comes out, and Dmak I know you hate college football -- but you my friend are a poop face so there. I also wanted to inform you guys that we will be road tripping to fun stuff this year like Mitch Headberg in Kansas City. Somebody make sure you get tickets, I know that you two are laying around right now doing nothing. I gotta go back to work so I will see you guys this afternoon.
We're actually laying around making babies. Like seahorses though, dmak is the one who will be carrying our offspring.

luckystar said:
We're actually laying around making babies. Like seahorses though, dmak is the one who will be carrying our offspring.

scary thought....but true. I have a pouch. When are we going up to get tickets?

cremaster2007 said:

I just don't think pride means much in college sports...give them millions of dollars and let them have a job. And Mitch is coming to Lincoln, NE, not KC. Just for future reference.

Future reference smuuuuucher freferance. Dmak we should go golfing one of these afternoons, with cell phones turned off...........You guys would be making babies. I was amazed in Spiderman 2 that they hired Lucky's mom to sing and her little sister to be rescued in the fire. As you can tell my internet is finally working, but I am too tired to work on my web stuff anymore. Lucky I think I am up to 7 pages or so, but mine is not going to be anywhere near your 30 pages of gunnerness. Hope trivial pursuit was fun.

Maybe I'll just have 20 pages. It's easy to get carried away....I'm thinking you'd end up with just about the same, at the rate you're going. Haha who's the gunner now!!

That was actually me playing both parts in Spiderman. Lookie there, you know a celebrity. :p

cremaster2007 said:
Hope trivial pursuit was fun.

Jane's upset that two males beat her and another female. Not to make this a sex issue but I am all that is man.

dmak

luckystar said:
Maybe I'll just have 20 pages. It's easy to get carried away....I'm thinking you'd end up with just about the same, at the rate you're going. Haha who's the gunner now!!

That was actually me playing both parts in Spiderman. Lookie there, you know a celebrity. :p

That russian family was actually my uncle and cousin. She likes cake.

dmak

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
Jane's upset that two males beat her and another female. Not to make this a sex issue but I am all that is man.

dmak

I actually like that. A nice gentle spanking never hurt anyone. :cool:

Guys we need to plan something pretty fun for the 4th. I have to work the 5th, but it would be nice to grill out or something and see some of the fireworks. We should also look to start camping. I am done with injections like the 12th and then I have thursdays-sundays off...........so we could go for a couple days. We'll see how it goes. Dmak I hope work isn't too boring tonight, and Lucky I don't know if I'm gonna get much more past 15 pages, but I'm not the genius you are so I'll take what I get and run with it.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
cremaster2007 said:
Guys we need to plan something pretty fun for the 4th. I have to work the 5th, but it would be nice to grill out or something and see some of the fireworks. We should also look to start camping. I am done with injections like the 12th and then I have thursdays-sundays off...........so we could go for a couple days. We'll see how it goes. Dmak I hope work isn't too boring tonight, and Lucky I don't know if I'm gonna get much more past 15 pages, but I'm not the genius you are so I'll take what I get and run with it.

Yo.....I'll talk to the guys tomorrow during the morning fishing session, see what they think. The pregnant one has that list of stuff to do so I'll talk to her when we get back as well. And I like spooning....but only if I'm the big spoon.

dmak

luckystar said:
I actually like that. A nice gentle spanking never hurt anyone. :cool:

Well you did get florida gators out of nowhere.......you'd be a trivial pursuit challenge lucky. Maybe we go mano a womano one day. That's my slang for let's play trivial pursuit and if I win you do whatever I say for a week......if YOU win, I get to be your sex slave for the entire school year. Win Win for all parties.

dmak

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
Well you did get florida gators out of nowhere.......you'd be a trivial pursuit challenge lucky. Maybe we go mano a womano one day. That's my slang for let's play trivial pursuit and if I win you do whatever I say for a week......if YOU win, I get to be your sex slave for the entire school year. Win Win for all parties.

dmak
There are no losers in life. Maybe you can try this same deal w/ cremaster, mano a mano. I'll bring the camcorder.

Oops I just sent an email out about going to Sam and Gabe's. Maybe we can save that for an end-of-summer thing. Grilling sounds good anyway, and we won't have to deal w/ the crowds. Let me know!

Whatever happens this weekend is fine with me. Me and the gf are going to her hometown and either I am coming back sunday alone, or she will too depending on if she gets her new car. I'm really tired today, and lucky my website is getting out of control so I think I'm just going to mention a few more basic things. Talk about my dissection, link some pics and quit before I turn into you.

Sunday's good. The fireworks downtown weren't bad last year. Maybe we can go after dinner if we don't fall into some sort of food coma.

I wonder where our email about the tutorial is.

Time to get coffee. I should start scheduling in coffee runs in my pda. hee hee.

I hope you guys had a good fourth of july.....I baby sat my friend who turned 21............let's say he probably won't be drinking for a while, but who knows. Anyways I had to work in the lab this morning and there are only 3 cars on campus...............my life sucks :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: k I gotta go get back to the rats................call me later and lucky we are doing grand rounds thursday again....they sent us the new schedule.

:)

Yeah we were wondering where you were last night, you *****. :)

I can't do grand rounds as I will be on a plane at around the same time it starts. I'll return on the following Monday and I'll go to the rest of them until school starts. You and your friend have fun though! Don't go crazy at Starbucks.

Oh, and the next Iowa Pain Society Journal Club meeting is on the 21st. If you just want to go to one, it's $10, and if you want to join for a year, it's $25, with meetings once a month. You get dinner, and you know how nice pharm rep dinners are ;) Let me know if you want to go.

Lucky,
We'll plan on going to that meeting......can't network too much. Hope you guys liked Arthur, I thought it was rather interesting. Anyways I am going to be a lazy a*s and go lay around. Have a good trip home, and dmak I just have injections tomorrow so if its nice we could go golfing or something.

yo.....what was that volunteer thing about during the fair? I'm game.

dmak

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
yo.....what was that volunteer thing about during the fair? I'm game.

dmak
The state fair? For the booth? Last year they put up some OMM tables and gave treatments. Maybe we can have them count for some of our full bodies...hmmm.....Where did you see this? On the portal?

Oh ok I saw it now, on the portal. 9-12 or 12-3? I'd say 9-12 because it gets really hot in the afternoon...don't want to be touching hot, sweaty people while I'm hot and sweaty myself...:D

luckystar said:
don't want to be touching hot, sweaty people while I'm hot and sweaty myself

there goes your social life........ :D

That's what air conditioning's for :)

I have returned.

Lucky
Welcome back, I trust dmak didn't try anything funny on the way home from the airport. I hope the fam was well. I have like 3 pages to finish up, and I need pictures of the brain for my web page, but then all done. I was thinking about going to java g's later this afternoon to finish up on a couple pages. I am planning on laying by the pool for a while though, even though its hotter than dmak's mom making babies in a wool sock. Anyways call me later or post on here, I'll be done with work at like 9:30ish.

cremaster2007 said:
Lucky
Welcome back, I trust dmak didn't try anything funny on the way home from the airport...even though its hotter than dmak's mom making babies in a wool sock.

:laugh: If he did I would have spontaneously combusted!! It's freakin hot.

We're making a trip to Super Target today. Then I have to go to the AC to drop off my health insurance thing and see if they have more movie tickets.

Are you free for dinner tonight? We're going for steak...and meet an '08er!

I love when you guys post stuff and I am too lazy to check for a couple of days so when I do I realize I missed out on some fun stuff. Anyways lucky I posted in the other forum about being on campus tomorrow. I am going to burn my anatomy stuff and I will probably try to find you and give you a copy tomorrow sooner or later. Dmak you also know you'll be getting one. :thumbup: Keep on trucking.

Guys I got signed up to cancer screen from 9-12:30 on sunday, so D I'm with you. Last week before life gets crazy again guys............let me know if you guys are up for vb or softball anytime this week cause I am done working again wednesday. Lucky, grand rounds on thursday???? and I have my copied disk for you so I'll bring it to campus tomorrow if you are going to be around. Talk to you guys later.

Cremaster, we've got plans for Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Fun week! I have a lot of things to do until Tuesday so maybe you can give me your thing then? Thanks!

Lucky,
That's fine, I may even just turn it in without you guys proofreading it over. I'm sure they'll look at it anyways before they post it on the web. I think we may have lost dmak for good, he finally got a ps2.......you guys have a good week, and if any of you wanna go to G's later this week just let me know.

cremaster2007 said:
Guys I got signed up to cancer screen from 9-12:30 on sunday, so D I'm with you. Last week before life gets crazy again guys............let me know if you guys are up for vb or softball anytime this week cause I am done working again wednesday. Lucky, grand rounds on thursday???? and I have my copied disk for you so I'll bring it to campus tomorrow if you are going to be around. Talk to you guys later.

Hey,

If you guys would have me, I'd be up for some sort of activity this week too. I quit work last week and have two weeks to "do nothing" until school starts. Let me know. I'd be up for about anything. Well, anything except egging a certain president's car I guess :)

Seth

luckystar said:
Cremaster, we've got plans for Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Fun week! I have a lot of things to do until Tuesday so maybe you can give me your thing then? Thanks!

What's going on Tues, Wed, and Thursdays? Dinner tonight...the Brew Crew is back from Milwaukee.

Dmak

sether52do said:
Hey,

If you guys would have me, I'd be up for some sort of activity this week too. I quit work last week and have two weeks to "do nothing" until school starts. Let me know. I'd be up for about anything. Well, anything except egging a certain president's car I guess :)

Seth

I guess.....if nobody else wants to hang out with you. I'm kidding....the more the merrier. Does anybody have your phone number? PM one of us.

Dmak

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
What's going on Tues, Wed, and Thursdays? Dinner tonight...the Brew Crew is back from Milwaukee.

Dmak
Tues. we have this wound care presentation, Wed. is Iowa Pain Soc. Journal club, Thurs. is grand rounds. Any of them interest you?

In other words dmak we are nerding it out those three days and then I am not thinking about school again till 7:32 monday morning when I drive there. Call me later, and dmak hope lunch went well.

peace

We might be heading to Patty's tonight for some karyoke if they still have it, but we aren't sure if it is still going on there. If anyone is interested PM me, or dmak or lucky because I'm sure by the time you read this they will have talked to me. Dmak do you have to work till 12 tonight?? You guys have a good day.

I'm going to sleep. We'll hang out more later this week :)

Lucky,
My mother informed me that I had to make dental and eye appointments before school started back up. That means the only time I could get into the dentist was tomorrow at 8 or 8:30 so they are squeezing me in, but I will unfortunately have to miss grand rounds. I'm still in for the Pain Society Meeting tonight though, so give me a call like you said and we'll plan on going. Is it business casual dress, or tie???

I have to miss Grand Rounds too, for another meeting. Ah well. See you in 30 mins.

luckystar said:
I have to miss Grand Rounds too, for another meeting. Ah well. See you in 30 mins.

the world has stopped spinning......you guys MISSED grand rounds. My purpose in life has left me.

yes he did mean pooped, cause that's about all he has done this summer mumu hahahaha hahahahhahha!!!

Movie marathon tomorrow: Catwoman at 2:15, Bourne at 4:20, and Napolean Dynamite at 9. Call us if you're free, cremaster!

luckystar said:
Movie marathon tomorrow: Catwoman at 2:15, Bourne at 4:20, and Napolean Dynamite at 9. Call us if you're free, cremaster!

There is no way I can make the 2:15 because I have an eye appointment in Boone, but I might be able to make the 4:20, the only problem is the gf is mad at me anyways tonight and if I go to movies all evening Friday I'm pretty sure I'll be digging myself a hole in the doghouse I am already sure I'm sleeping in. Anyways I will give you guys a call tomorrow though and see what's going on, I may just stay in madrid and lay on the couch!!

C

I just wanted to thank you guys for helping to keep me entertained a couple of days last week......I did venture out on my own a little more too although now I've cooped myself up the last couple of days......If you guys make it to the last of your movie "marathon" I may be interested in checking out Napolean Dynamite.....nobody else I know really wanted to see it....

It was our pleasure! I'll give you a call when we head back to Des Moines to watch Napolean Dynamite.

hey jane,
gosh, i was a little upset that you didn't tell me about the movie marathon! fake tear rolling down my face! :( i just wanted to say that it was a real pleasure getting to know you, and some of your other classmates. if you somehow get swooped up in a tornado like dorothy and manage to find yourself in bfe sandusky, ohio, look me up and we can tour the sight(s). hopefully they will still be open! anywho, good luck in your second year! i wish you all the best!
kimberlee :)

Jane...me, too.

If you ever find yourself near 313....

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.