Do Cali D-schools care for the PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So right now I think I could pull off at least a 18, but what I am really trying to ask is how important is the PAT?
I read through all the dental school's pages and I only found UCLA to say it is the second most important section after TS.

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

So right now I think I could pull off at least a 18, but what I am really trying to ask is how important is the PAT?
I read through all the dental school's pages and I only found UCLA to say it is the second most important section after TS.

THANKS

I would think an 18 is a good solid score to get in. Anything higher of course will be better though.

i dont really think PAT is that important. It is all bout your GPA and academic avg (AA) DAT score.
the rest are secondary.

i dont really think PAT is that important. It is all bout your GPA and academic avg (AA) DAT score.
the rest are secondary.

Not always true. Some schools really like a high PAT score, others don't give a crap. Just call the schools you are interested in and see what they say.