Do I apply on ERAS now or wait until CE scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


New Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2014
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a failure on first attempt and a low score on COMLEX level 1 second attempt. I am applying to mostly dually accredited FM programs in Michigan/Ohio/PA area. I passed PE already, and am supposed to take CE in August. Do you think I should apply already, or wait until CE score releases? I don't know if programs automatically reject apps based on scores, and don't reconsider them when new scores come in or if they do. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.