Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When AMEDD promotion boards meet, do they compare all physicians in the same grade together, or do they only compare docs in the same specialty together?
I ask because I'm considering transfer to the Army Reserves as a 60C (Preventive Medicine - which is undermanned) and currently serving in the Army National Guard as a 62B (Field Surgeon).
Might be a moot point for me since am waiting for the SELCON board results, but would be helpful to know if it turns out that I'm allowed to stay in.
I ask because I'm considering transfer to the Army Reserves as a 60C (Preventive Medicine - which is undermanned) and currently serving in the Army National Guard as a 62B (Field Surgeon).
Might be a moot point for me since am waiting for the SELCON board results, but would be helpful to know if it turns out that I'm allowed to stay in.
Last edited: