DO schools that give you credit for SMP courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OhGr8Poop4Dinner

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering pursuing an SMP, and I was just wondering if there were any DO schools out there that accepted course credits earned as part of their affiliated SMP. I have a 3.5 oGPA, probably a 3.52 - 3.53 sGPA, and haven't taken the MCAT yet. I was previously enrolled in a nursing program and failed a course (and thus didn't finish the program), so even though both of my GPAs seem to be relatively competitive for at least a few DO schools, I figure I'll have to do something more to prove myself academically, which is why I'm curious about SMPs.

Thanks in advance...