This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9

954655

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am having a hard time finding a DO to shadow in the Dallas area. I have cold called, sent emails, visited clinics, etc. but I have been constantly turned down. I used the doctorsthatdo.org website and have not had any luck with that either. If anyone in that Dallas area knows of a DO that allows pre-med students to shadow them please let me know.
 
Isn't there a DO school in Dallas/FW? TCOM? Just drive down one day and ask. Find a clinic/hospital a lot of students rotate at. Most academic institutions have more tolerance/excitement over that stuff.
 
Isn't there a DO school in Dallas/FW? TCOM? Just drive down one day and ask. Find a clinic/hospital a lot of students rotate at. Most academic institutions have more tolerance/excitement over that stuff.
Thank you. I will go ahead and pay TCOM a visit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad