Does anyone have recent dental school tuition list/chart?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

planisphere

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have recent dental school tuition list/chart?
I'd appreciate if someone could link or share it...
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Found this somewhere on the CODA website. It has tuition and fees for all dental schools 2021-2022, plus a lot of other interesting info.

Attachments

• SDE2_2021-22-final.xlsx
    318.3 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That's too much calculation...all I can do with my layman economical mind is just comparison...
I disagree. If you want to do a PROPER comparison, do it right to begin with. The little extra time you spend here could mean the difference in your loan amounts. That's worth it in my humble opinion.

Reactions: 2 users
Don't forget to adjust for inflation and yearly price hikes, among other things.
Yikes... what do you guess will be the inflation adjustment for this upcoming year? +5%? Rates should be approved by now across all schools to be approved by May for the incoming class IIRC.

Yikes... what do you guess will be the inflation adjustment for this upcoming year? +5%?
Yeah, five percent is always a safe number to use when planning on tuition hikes, I think. That way if it's less at least you already budgeted for it. If you assume no inflation or too low a price hike, you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, five percent is always a safe number to use when planning on tuition hikes, I think. That way if it's less at least you already budgeted for it. If you assume no inflation or too low a price hike, you're gonna be in a world of hurt.
Inflation increased historically were 2-4% for programs. New entering classes biggest issue will be the % that they take out grad plus loans for will be around 8% which is backbreaking.

Reactions: 1 users
Schools will absolutely use the recent “inflation” news as an excuse to boost tuitions 5+%. Hell, one of them will jump it 10% this summer.

Reactions: 1 users