Does anyone know where to find Walgreens stores by district?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you are a pharmacist, do you get a meal break during your shift? In what setting do you work?

  • Never

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rarely

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sometimes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Large Chain

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Large Box Store (Target, Walmart, etc)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grocery Store

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hospital

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Nelcovp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Walgreens did some re-districting during the past year. Does anyone know where I can find out which stores used to be in certain districts before things were changed. Greatly appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
call the store

I know I can call any store to find out the district. But I'm looking for which stores were located in an old district number before the districts changed.

For example, (hypothetical) lets say there are 100 stores. 20 stores each in districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. After the changes, there are now 50 stores in district 6 and 50 stores in district 7. I'm looking to find out which stores were in the original district 1.
 
I know I can call any store to find out the district. But I'm looking for which stores were located in an old district number before the districts changed.

For example, (hypothetical) lets say there are 100 stores. 20 stores each in districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. After the changes, there are now 50 stores in district 6 and 50 stores in district 7. I'm looking to find out which stores were in the original district 1.

Most stores should still have someone old enough to know what their previously assigned district was. Or you can call some pharmacy supervisors who used to be DMs.
 
I know I can call any store to find out the district. But I'm looking for which stores were located in an old district number before the districts changed.

For example, (hypothetical) lets say there are 100 stores. 20 stores each in districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. After the changes, there are now 50 stores in district 6 and 50 stores in district 7. I'm looking to find out which stores were in the original district 1.

You have it backwards. Before the change the districts were about 50+ stores each. After the change, they're about 10-15 per district.

Anyway, I think they've erased all the old district information from storenet and employee at home. Although last I checked, it wasn't updated in Store Inquiry in intercom but that could have changed.