Does anyone know where to find Walgreens stores by district?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If you are a pharmacist, do you get a meal break during your shift? In what setting do you work?

• Never

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Large Chain

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Large Box Store (Target, Walmart, etc)

• Grocery Store

• Hospital

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nelcovp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Walgreens did some re-districting during the past year. Does anyone know where I can find out which stores used to be in certain districts before things were changed. Greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a reason

Members don't see this ad :)
call the store

I know I can call any store to find out the district. But I'm looking for which stores were located in an old district number before the districts changed.

For example, (hypothetical) lets say there are 100 stores. 20 stores each in districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. After the changes, there are now 50 stores in district 6 and 50 stores in district 7. I'm looking to find out which stores were in the original district 1.

What does the poll have to do with your question?

I know I can call any store to find out the district. But I'm looking for which stores were located in an old district number before the districts changed.

For example, (hypothetical) lets say there are 100 stores. 20 stores each in districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. After the changes, there are now 50 stores in district 6 and 50 stores in district 7. I'm looking to find out which stores were in the original district 1.

Most stores should still have someone old enough to know what their previously assigned district was. Or you can call some pharmacy supervisors who used to be DMs.

You have it backwards. Before the change the districts were about 50+ stores each. After the change, they're about 10-15 per district.

Anyway, I think they've erased all the old district information from storenet and employee at home. Although last I checked, it wasn't updated in Store Inquiry in intercom but that could have changed.