Does EVMS accept LOR's from Interfolio?

Started by varunner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

varunner

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody know? It looks like EVMS has its own letter of recomendation form that they want you to submit with your application. Do they still accept interfolio letters however?
 
I don't think I've ever seen this LOR form that you're talking about... and I applied there the past 2 years.

They always took the standard stuff my Advisor sent them and they've always been pretty adaptable. I'd contact them, but my bet is they'd take interfolio.
 
I can confirm that they do indeed have a form for you to sign and give to your recommenders to include in your LOR's. It has a statement waiving your right to see it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I don't know what form you're talking about either... I sent them my Interfolio packet... I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I'll let you know!

EDIT: Just Kidding... I see it now. But it says to use the "protcol below" if you don't have the preferred committee letter... which is what my packet is...
 
I have read that with letter collection services, it serves as a substitue for a signed waiver form. This is also the case with committee letters. There is also another form that they have on which you need to indicate who is writing your letters.
 
I applied last year and used Interfolio to send my LOR's with no problem. Just check off the appropriate box and there shouldn't be any problems so long as they see you waived your rights. Good luck!