does it look rly bad if...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rochagurl89

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
..my gen chem 1 was an A- but my gen chem 2 doesn't look like its going to be any higher than a C+/B-? I'm hoping I'll do well on the final and can get a B...but I really don't know if it's possible at this point...

Members don't see this ad.

..my gen chem 1 was an A- but my gen chem 2 doesn't look like its going to be any higher than a C+/B-? I'm rly hoping I do rly well on the final and can get a B...but I rly don't know if its possible at this point...
better than a B and a C+

o_rly.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
..my gen chem 1 was an A- but my gen chem 2 doesn't look like its going to be any higher than a C+/B-? I'm rly hoping I do rly well on the final and can get a B...but I rly don't know if its possible at this point...

Could you possibly use the term "rly" more times in one single sentence? At least spell the damn word out...

lol i didn't even realize i did that...i'll change it if you'd like..:D

sry..can't do anything about that...but how about just answering my question?...:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
not a formal paper but simply a question which u r clearly not answering....so...rly sry if it bothers u...:rolleyes:

but seriously guys...will it hurt me a lot? or since it is only freshman year will there be some leeway? and it will be my worst...

but seriously guys...will it hurt me a lot? or since it is only freshman year will there be some leeway? and it will be my worst...

See, I never understand these sorts of questions... Just do your best and whatever happens, happens. You really can't change anything, and one bad grade certainly won't keep you out of med school. So don't stress about it, especially this early on. Instead of worrying about things like this, I would consider working on things that you can actually still control.

gl on your final... gtg ttyl lol rofl

Man, this thread is really entertaining! Haha

Just 1 C+/B- wunt keel ur chansez np jus dun get to many C's n stuff... Dun wurry about it fer now rly...
Many peeps have like C's gurl n dey still get in placez.

My advice is serious though. As long as you don't make it a habit of getting C's and establish a strong science GPA, you will be okay. Of course, try to make that a B- and not a C+, psychologically it makes a big difference. And you're in college now, let's try to stop using the teenager shorthands?

C = MD

oh rly?