Does "Offer Made" at UW Mean I'm In!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AKGopher

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else checked AADSAS and gotten this message!?? This is my top choice, I'm soooo nervous about getting in!

Members don't see this ad.

offer made = acceptance!!

Congratz!

Members don't see this ad :)
Could mean they are going to give you the offer of being rejected !

Congrats...........DUH........You're in !

Congrats!!! I really wish I could say the same..

Congrats!!! I really wish I could say the same..

Hey Bereno,

I was on predents and I saw that you got into NYU and UConn. Congrats! You're choosing UConn, supposedly. How did you make your decision so quickly?

I also got into NYU so I'm weighting my options.

Thanks and sorry about UW!

offer made = acceptance. That's how I was notified. No call, no email, just offer made with a letter in the mail a few days later. Congratulations and welcome to UW!

Has anyone else checked AADSAS and gotten this message!?? This is my top choice, I'm soooo nervous about getting in!

CONGRATS! My top choice also. When did you interview?

I interviewed October 17th, are you OOS/WICHE or a Washington resident? I'm trying to figure it out, I'm SOOOO PUMPED!!! If you're from Washington, are you from Seattle? I've only visited a couple of times and love the city, but have no idea where to live or anything!

I interviewed October 17th, are you OOS/WICHE or a Washington resident? I'm trying to figure it out, I'm SOOOO PUMPED!!! If you're from Washington, are you from Seattle? I've only visited a couple of times and love the city, but have no idea where to live or anything!

I am from southern WA, Vancouver. Are you out of state? I interviewed Nov. 21. So I think I still have some time to wait before I hear.

I am from southern WA, Vancouver. Are you out of state? I interviewed Nov. 21. So I think I still have some time to wait before I hear.
I'm from Alaska (hence AK in the name) so OOS and I go to school in MN...AK is a WICHE state so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the acceptance...GOOD LUCK hearing back!!!

Hey Bereno,

I was on predents and I saw that you got into NYU and UConn. Congrats! You're choosing UConn, supposedly. How did you make your decision so quickly?

I also got into NYU so I'm weighting my options.

Thanks and sorry about UW!

Lol, thanks! Look at the cost of NYU, then look at the cost of UConn. Not to mention, you can get in-state tuition at UConn in your D2, D3, and D4 years. That, and its a smaller class, and they are P/F. Seems like an easy decision for me. Even then, I had a personal ranking of my schools long before Dec 1st. Once the results came out, decision was already made.

Congrats on your NYU acceptance! Where else did you get in? Don't worry about the UW - if I got into both schools, it would have been a really tough decision. Now that I only got into one, its that much easier on me :D :thumbup:

If you have to ask...

Last edited:
offer made = acceptance. That's how I was notified. No call, no email, just offer made with a letter in the mail a few days later. Congratulations and welcome to UW!

I can already guess who this is haha!

Congrats AKGopher!! Welcome to the Husky family!:D

I thought that might have been you. Had it down to two people...lol.
BTW, good name, you are a sleepy head. I have the proof!