Does one missing pre-requisite course in my planned courses harm my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toofh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have posted a similar thread before, but the title might be too confusing, so not that many people have viewed the thread. Sorry for being such a dick, but I am going to re-post this again.
Biochemistry seems to be one of the pre-requisites for most schools I applied to. However, I forgot to indicate Biochemistry as one of my planned courses. I was going to take that in spring 2015, but that course schedule for that semester is not even out yet, so I did not indicate any courses that I am going to take in that semester. Now, I am going to send every school a email, telling them that I am going to take the class in Spring. Here are my questions
1. Will that one missing pre-requisite course in my course plan harm my chances (like even getting a interview)?
2. Is possible that your AADSAS school status is either complete or under review, but you are still missing something that prevents the admission office from further reviewing your application?

I am truly sorry if this re-post is bothering you guys. I really need your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Email your schools. Fix it during the academic update, which I think is possible.