Does this count as clinical experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arcsine

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am new to sdn. I recently started volunteering at a hospital as a navigator assistant. That is, I walk around the hospital or stay at the front desk to greet patients and visitors and then help them get to wherever they need to go. The question is as the title suggests: clinical or not? Thank you.
 
Hello, I am new to sdn. I recently started volunteering at a hospital as a navigator assistant. That is, I walk around the hospital or stay at the front desk to greet patients and visitors and then help them get to wherever they need to go. The question is as the title suggests: clinical or not? Thank you.
Yes, this is clinical if you are directly interacting with patients.
 
I recently started volunteering at a hospital as a navigator assistant. That is, I walk around the hospital or stay at the front desk to greet patients and visitors and then help them get to wherever they need to go. The question is as the title suggests: clinical or not?
Yes. I agree it's clinical, for the reason that @thegrind33 mentioned.