Don´t want a family

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F grandad?
Actually since were about telling the truth on this thread, once when I was six or seven there was an old blind man who used to go on walks. I put a schoolbag in the middle of the sidewalk to see what happened.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd MUCH rather have a puppy than a baby :/

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Puppies are annoying and a hassle. I prefer baby's... older dogs are great.

First off, puppies are awesome. Second, babies are also great, but they turn into little kids who turn into teenagers who turn into adults. It's all the stuff after the fun baby stage that freaks me out. Puppies just become dogs who are also awesome.

Reactions: 2 users
First off, puppies are awesome. Second, babies are also great, but they turn into little kids who turn into teenagers who turn into adults. It's all the stuff after the fun baby stage that freaks me out. Puppies just become dogs who are also awesome.

Really? The **** after they're born is what I look forward to. With dogs and cats, I wish they could stay forever young, but they die after a decade or two.

no. anything that eats (costs money) and poops...which doesn't have my DNA - isn't getting cleaned after by me. Uh uh.
Actually since were about telling the truth on this thread, once when I was six or seven there was an old blind man who used to go on walks. I put a schoolbag in the middle of the sidewalk to see what happened.
sheer evil.

Now that's some nasty stuff. What did you think would happen? Duh, falling is a logical consequence. I suppose if you put that on your med school application you'd have gotten a few raised eyebrows. Not to be judgmental . . . yeah, right. You're one twisted cat.

Reactions: 1 user
no. anything that eats (costs money) and poops...which doesn't have my DNA - isn't getting cleaned after by me. Uh uh.
figures as soon as I post this a crazy cute thing struts into the coffee shop I'm in.

Attachments

• 2014-05-08_15.46.14.jpg
    2014-05-08_15.46.14.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 77
I'm not yet a medical student (finishing my MPH and applying), but I'm in my late 20s and will never have children, either. Years of chemo during my teens and an ablation at 21 saw to that ;) But it's not something that I ever wanted, either. I'm too selfish. I want to be a surgeon, I want to be able to ride and compete my show jumpers, I want to be able to get in my little plane and take off for a weekend without having to worry about a family (benefits of being bored in your 20s and deciding to get your private pilot's licence...), and I want to be able to go where I need to for work without worrying that my career path is going to affect someone else. I don't ever want to be married either, and I see nothing wrong with this.

I'm not yet a medical student (finishing my MPH and applying), but I'm in my late 20s and will never have children, either. Years of chemo during my teens and an ablation at 21 saw to that ;) But it's not something that I ever wanted, either. I'm too selfish. I want to be a surgeon, I want to be able to ride and compete my show jumpers, I want to be able to get in my little plane and take off for a weekend without having to worry about a family (benefits of being bored in your 20s and deciding to get your private pilot's licence...), and I want to be able to go where I need to for work without worrying that my career path is going to affect someone else. I don't ever want to be married either, and I see nothing wrong with this.

"You might change your mind. This just sounds like a phase. "

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk