• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

rph09

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2008
Status
Hi guys!
I am a foreign pharmacy graduate.I am almost done with my internship . Now after submitting my hours to the board, do I need to wait to get it approved by the board before I register for naplex ?? or can I go to NABP website and register for Naplex , befoire getting any response from the board . Please guide me , what to do next?
hope

qtrxist

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2007
Status
Pharmacist
Which state did you apply?
if CA, wait until CA BOP will approve your application. you can go ahead and pay the fee for NAPLEX but NABP will have to wait for CA BOP to approve you application before they (NABP) can approve your NAPLEX.
while waiting, try to start reviewing. good luck!

About the Ads

Megas

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
Status
Pharmacist
What state are you in? In PA-need to wait.

MaadPharm

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi guys!
I am a foreign pharmacy graduate.I am almost done with my internship . Now after submitting my hours to the board, do I need to wait to get it approved by the board before I register for naplex ?? or can I go to NABP website and register for Naplex , befoire getting any response from the board . Please guide me , what to do next?
hope

If you cant figure this out, you should not be a pharmacist.

About the Ads