Don't be this guy. Ironically, he was found to conduct massive fraud

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
dingus 1.jpeg
ass 2.jpeg
ass 3.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

I'm all for residents, attending physicians, nurses, etc receiving extra hazard pay, but for most this is not possible with the current set up.

Reactions: 1 user
All I’m seeing on google is unsubstantiated claims in a lawsuit filed by a former business partner published in the New York Post and nothing In more reputable outlets. Maybe something there, maybe not, but hardly worth bashing an otherwise respected prostate cancer researcher/surgeon on SDN.

As for being against Hazard pay, I think he comes across as a bit tone deaf to the concerns of the residents. it’s a lot easier to be “committed to the health care needs of the community” when youre financially secure and don’t have inadequate PPE or a surprise nanny bill because your day care shut down or any of a myriad of things. But the facts on the ground are that it ain’t happening. As he pointed out, hospitals are hemorrhaging money, millions are laid off and so on. Many health care workers are being furloughed or having salaries cut. Keeping ones prior salary ishonestly the best we could aim for right now.

Reactions: 1 user