My Girlfriend just recieved a interview request from Tufts. This is the request not the interview. Who knows when the interview will be scheduled for? April, maybe considering travel arrangements. If some schools are this far behind and still sending out OFFERS to interview let alone still holding interviews then by nature the whole Ponzi scheme of waitlist and holding one admisssion offer at a time is going to be going Monty Haul until almost matriculation. As one student interviews late at a school and accepts that frees up a spot they were holding elsewhere. I can imagine the PDA buzzing with an acceptance from your number one choice during the white coat ceremony at school # 2. Something to think about.