doubt to be cleared = F1 to H1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbask

Hammer it when ReD HoT
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,

I'm student doing my MBA in Ohio, I learnt that it is important to complete the course[MBA] on which we have come to US, before getting into a dental school, coz after completion of dds/ddm when we apply for change in visa status from f-1 to h-1, the immigration authorities may point this aspect [incompletion of MBA course]as reason to deny us a h-1 status. :confused: . After so much of hard work, effort, and huge money invested I suppose one needs to be properly informed.
I appreciate ur valuable suggestions and advices. Thanking u in anticipation.

VBR

Members don't see this ad.

drbask said:
hi there,

I'm student doing my MBA in Ohio, I learnt that it is important to complete the course[MBA] on which we have come to US, before getting into a dental school, coz after completion of dds/ddm when we apply for change in visa status from f-1 to h-1, the immigration authorities may point this aspect [incompletion of MBA course]as reason to deny us a h-1 status. :confused: . After so much of hard work, effort, and huge money invested I suppose one needs to be properly informed.
I appreciate ur valuable suggestions and advices. Thanking u in anticipation.

VBR

The best person to answer your question is an immigration attorney. serach the www.murthy.com from some information regarding this matter.

thanks for the info, Mr.Bond.

VBR