Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Just curious if you received scholarship info from Simmons in the email decision letter? Or was that mailed separately in an admissions packet?College: Wake Forest University
Major: Health and Exercise Science
cGPA: 3.57
pGPA: about the same
GRE: V - 159, Q - 154, AW - 4.5
Observation Hours: 100 hours in inpatient and outpatient settings.
EC: Research Fellowship, Personal Trainer, President of Best Buddies, Teaching Intern, Respite Caretaker for Woman with Autism, Fitness Attendant, Volunteer at Children's Hospital, Sorority, Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Applied: Boston University, Columbia, MGH IHP, MCPHS, Northeastern, Simmons, Stony Brook, Wash U STL
Accepted: Columbia (11/18 after interview on 11/8), MGH IHP (12/17), MCPHS (10/23 after interview on 10/9), Simmons (12/21 with merit scholarship), Wash U STL (10/2)
Rejected: Stony Brook (11/22)
I'm having a hard time choosing a program and would appreciate any advice. I am between Wash U STL, Columbia, and MGH IHP, but am also considering Simmons because of the scholarship I received. Any helpful information is so appreciated!

They pack the most hours into the fewest semesters, and I'm worried I won't keep up like I should. But, because I'm terrified of going there, I think that's where I'll go unless someone offers me an insane package I can't turn down. It'd be good for me.