This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptwannabe94

Reaction score
So I am reapplying to programs since this cycle I unfortunately did not get an acceptance. I was wondering if anyone who has reapplied would tell me what all is saved on PTCAS? Am I going to have to resubmit all my transcripts, have my shadowing/observation hours re-verified, my GRE score submitted again, my extra curricular activities, work experience put in again? Just so I know what to expect and so I can reach out to the appropriate people.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I am reapplying to programs since this cycle I unfortunately did not get an acceptance. I was wondering if anyone who has reapplied would tell me what all is saved on PTCAS? Am I going to have to resubmit all my transcripts, have my shadowing/observation hours re-verified, my GRE score submitted again, my extra curricular activities, work experience put in again? Just so I know what to expect and so I can reach out to the appropriate people.

Thank you!!

Everything except LORs and your essays will be pulled forward. You can update and add more experiences in employment, activities, volunteering, etc as you do them.

Reactions: 1 user
Everything except LORs and your essays will be pulled forward. You can update and add more experiences in employment, activities, volunteering, etc as you do them.
Oh awesome that’s a relief. I appreciate your response!

Oh awesome that’s a relief. I appreciate your response!
Huge relief! The nice part about reapplying is implementing more strategy going forward now that you know what to expect and head into it with even more gusto. So decide whether or not you want to use the same references (ask for strong letters), have people look over your essay after you write it (should be a new prompt this year), and do whatever feels right for you in terms of setting yourself up to be in the best position you can be for the next cycle. Best of luck to you!