This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got accepted to TWU Houston today! Will be withdrawing my position at Tech, hopefully someone else will benefit!

What made you apply for the Houston campus over Dallas? Trying to make that decision myself now.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on those that already got interview invites!
When I applied last cycle UTMB was the first school I heard back from in terms of interviews, I remember I was ecstatic :)

I'm a first year DPT student at Texas State, so if you have any questions about PT school, applications or interviews let me know :)

I have an interview for Texas State in a few weeks! Could you tell me more about your interview experience? Also, did you get accepted into any other Texas programs? I was accepted to TWU and if I get into Texas State any info you can give on why you chose Texas State would be helpful with my decision. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone got into UNTHSC with a low GPA? I spoke to the coordinator and she said they look at the overall applicate
I applied with pGPA 3.02 and cGPA of 3.21 and got a "No Thanks" email within 24 hrs. $35 application fee down the drain. It sucks that they don't list a minimum GPA, but I suspect they don't look at any applications less than 3.4.

I applied with pGPA 3.02 and cGPA of 3.21 and got a "No Thanks" email within 24 hrs. $35 application fee down the drain. It sucks that they don't list a minimum GPA, but I suspect they don't look at any applications less than 3.4.

I don't think I want to go there anymore I called their admission coordinator and she was rude.

I went on a tour there a few weeks ago. I spoke to two professors including the director of the program and they were both very sweet. Two students also spoke very very highly of the program.